01| The Dream

L U K E 

The girl sat on the ledge of the balcony, letting her eyes wander down on the bottomless pit of her sincerities. She didn't have any one around her but what was the point of that? What was the point of having anyone around her during this very invulnerable time? No one deserved to see this happen to her and no one deserved to see her die. She didn't know why she was on the ledge when she wasn't able to run from the shadows disrupting her. No matter the outcome of what is about to happen. She will always find a way back to this part and to this scary place. No matter how hard she would try she would find this place. On this ledge or on the next place, whether she would die or not....she would try to run away from the shadows. When she would find an escape she would also try to take anyone down with her. This time though...no one was around her but she felt him.

She shuttered at the thought of him. The eyes that were always capturing her every move from the start. Her dress started to rip from the seam as she held on to the ledge a little tighter. Her grip was starting to slip. She couldn't handle keeping her body motionless as she felt all of them were starting to gather around behind her. 

The girl had everything you could imagine by meaning everything....everything. A good life, a good family, a boyfriend she thought she had loved at one point. So why would they capture her? Why would they choose her anyway. It didn't make sense and it wouldn't make sense even if she tried so hard to comprehend it. 

She turned around and saw him in the bunch though. His eyes were glossy and his hand was almost stretching out as he wanted to grab her and hold her tight. Every time he got close though the people would drag him back and he would hold her hand for a second before getting pulled again. 

As he saw on the corner of his eye a lit flame,  he started to scream profanities and continue to try to get to her. Each time he would though the girl would become more and more distant from him. The girl finally became out of his sight and he sat there on the cold ground just hearing her say to him. 

"Find me, darling," in a faint whisper. 

I  fell on the ground of my bed and I gasped awake. Every night for the past few months have been the same I would dream of this couple who was going through this. The girl dying in my dream is a person I have been dreaming about ever since I could really remember. It started with her voice and it gradually got more and more. I wanted to know who this girl was and why she was part of my dreams but each time I got close I would wake up. 

But that's what happens, you wake up from your dreams and you enter your real world even if you hate it. You would wake up and face reality by the morning. No matter if the world you were in felt like it was real you eventually wake up to the real world. 

You'd think I sounded ungrateful of my world and I am forever grateful in this little world I have, but sometimes it feels as if something is missing in this world.