Introduction

***************  It never dawned on to Luke Patterson with how he was going to die

                                                                            ***************

It never dawned on to Luke Patterson with how he was going to die. He read all of those books that said it would happen in a second without them ever knowing it. It would happen in a blink of an eye and suddenly you'd know that you were dead. Death could happen in millions of different ways but what mattered most was how you ended up and where. In that, Luke would ask why would there have to be a place to be at?

Luke was maybe ten years old and he was growing a fascinating interest of death. He would take home several books from the library. Most kids his age was bringing home books to read for their class. But for Luke, he was bringing home Stephen King, James Patterson, and Dean Koontz books. The fascination was really bothering his parents so they asked him about it. 

Luke had no explanation besides a question, "when we all fall asleep where do we go?"

"What do you mean?" his mother sat down with him and Luke looked like there was nothing wrong with his question, "honey when we sleep we just are in a dream like state."

Luke persisted that he meant when we die is there a heaven, a hell, or are we just there. Luke wasn't always like that though. He outgrew the fascination. The weird nights he would take a dead raccoon or other animals on their porch. 

Luke soon became the high schooler he was known to be today. He had those great tropes for his career and he loved it. He never asked questions like that ever again. 

There comes a moment in a person's life where they do wonder if there is a purpose on this earth for them. Some might think it's to make an impact or to save lives themselves, others would find it discomforting because they believe they have no reason. All Luke knew was that life was full of consequences and the factors leading up to them was what made the person. 

Here is the prologue/introduction.....hope you enjoy XD