CHAPTER NINE

RAHUL'S POV - 

How was Aishani so exact when she said see you tomorrow?

Because yesterday, when we were discussing what to do about the deal, we decided to cover up the losses by striking a partnership with Globistic for this deal for which I will have to go to her office for a meeting with her, since she is handling this project, which I would be doing, only if I got the deal. 

Adarsh uncle again didnt seem sure about it, according to him, Aishani wont agree to this merger, I dont know why though, it seems like a good deal to me. However, dad was adamant about this so I will have to go for the meeting. 

I left for the meeting at around 7 from the office, I dropped Shrishti at Virat bhai's place, she wanted to discuss something about her movie. I wanted to get the legal team help her with it but I need to ask dad about it first and he has been stressed out lately so I cant do anything about that. 

I reached the the office, that lady asked me to wait for a while saying that she was busy. 

I waited for half an hour and now I was loosing my patience. 

"Excuse me? Where is your manager? Its been half an hour I have been waiting, you cant make your clients wait like this." I said.

"Mr. Reddy, care to talk to me instead of intimidating the receptionist?" Someone asked from behind and I turned to see Aishani. 

How does she manage to look so beautiful? She looked different before, like everything about her has changed, her dressing style, her hairstyle, her personality, her aura has become so much more confident and professional. 

The old Aishani was bubbly, clumsy, confident yet nervous, and she definitely hated formals which is the only outfit I have seen her in ever since she has bee back. Not to forget her heels and the fact that she hasnt tripped yet.  

"Please, this way." she said asking me to follow her to her cabin. 

"I think Mr. Reddy never learnt how to wait, he only knows how to keep people waiting." she taunted and then opened the door of her cabin, letting me in. 

FLASHBACK

I was rushing down the stairs, Aishani has been waiting for me for the past half an hour in the lawn, I had called her to give me the notes so I can stud at least something for the exam but then when she came, my friends didnt give me a chance to come down to meet her. I finally found a chance to escape. 

"Keep these notes and bye." she said as soon as I went in front of her. 

"Sorry Aishani, Rohan wasnt letting me alone so that I can come down." I said. 

"So? you could have let me come up to give the notes na? Oh sorry, I forgot that Mr. Rahul Reddy will be embarrassed to admit that he is a best friend of a nerd" she said. 

"Aishani, yaar why are you getting so hyper ?" I asked. 

"Hyper? I was waiting her for the past half an hour. Time might be working on the wish of Reddy's according to you, but for me every second is important. Next time you want notes, ask Rohan and not me." she said and went out of the house. 

I shouldnt have made her wait for so long, now I will have to pacify her. 

PRESENT - 

"So you I read the proposal that your company emailed in the morning, so what do you want to discuss?" she asked and I explained all the details to her to which she carefully listened.