12 | shrift

The next day...

Cheryl got up early, had her breakfast, and drove straight to the Southside to pick up Toni using her Tesla. She wore a long-sleeved top tucked in her leather skirt, and that shiny stiletto boots. She was nervous, but she's decided. It was 6:50 am when she arrived and in time, the Serpents were outside Toni's trailer, waiting for her to walk out. As she pulled over in front of the trailer, Fangs, SP, and Jug smirked at each other.

"There's the mighty girlfriend," Fangs whispered to Jughead who suppressed a laugh.

Cheryl walked out of the car and placed her glasses on top of her head.

"Uh, Serpents where is she?" she asked, walking over to the boys.

Sweet Pea tilted his head pointing at the trailer. With that reply, Cheryl then joined them in waiting for the girl. Timely, about 5 seconds later, Toni, wearing lots of leather, walked out of the trailer, spinning her keys on her index finger.

"Okay, let's ride uh... oh." Toni raised her eyebrows. "Hey Cheryl, what are you doing here?"

She was glad to see her. Her morning was blessed with a pale and elegant view. She had blush all over her cheeks and she could feel the Serpents giving looks on the them.

"Uh, I'm picking you up." Cheryl flashed a cute smile.

"Okay... uh what for?"

"Uh... I have to talk to you about something," Cheryl delivered her alibi.

"Hmm, okay." Toni turned to the boys. "She's gonna give me a ride. See ya later."

Toni hugged the them before walking in Cheryl's Tesla. They led the way  with the Serpents driving their bikes behind.

"Uhm, what are we going to talk about again? I'm just curious," Toni started.

"Well, actually. I have nothing to say  just wanted to see you early this morning."

Toni blushed.

"That's an honor Ms. Blossom, she teased and giggled. "I've noticed lately, you smile a lot. That's great."

Cheryl hummed. "Yeah, because I think I'm half happy right now."

"Why half? Make it full 360, ya know?"

"Just because..."

"Because you have your eyes on someone?" Toni asked, playful.

"Well maybe. Who's your guess?"

Toni tilted her mouth,  thinking. "Actually I have three."

Cheryl snorted. "What the- okay, who are they?"

"Hmm, Micha that one from the cheerleading team, Francisca from the swimming team gosh her body is fire and then... who else...oh! Zephanie volleyball player who has like the biggest crush on you"

Cheryl scrunched her nose.

"What? They are all hot and they were my best options come on." Toni giggled.

"Ew. Why those hoes? They aren't my type. Yuck."

"Are you serious? I was expecting I'd get at least one correct answer."

You didn't mention your name. Cheryl thought.

"You, okay?" Toni checked.

"Uh, yeah just thinking..."

"Hmm. Right. About girls and boobies." Toni laughed.

You actually. "Shh." Cheryl scoffed. "It's actually about entering Archi."