When garnet unfus 💅🏾😍

You always knew garnet was a fusion between to gems you heard from Steven their names and what they looked like but you wanted to see them for yourself and it happened you were cooking lunch for Steven , Connie , and amethyst when garnet left you asked yourself why but she usually gets picked to do her own mission so you brushed it off it was a about 39 minutes until she came by that time Steven ,Connie ,amethyst, pearl and yourself were watching a new tv show called sugar rush ( or any show of your choice ) when two cute tiny gems walked in one was red and had the same hair like garnet one was blue and covered her eyes like garnet when it finally clicked they were ruby and sapphire and In no time you fanned girled (how hard you may ask for someone if they seen Beyoncé in the grocery store ) they both said hey love you picked up ruby and said you guys are so adorable ruby and she said hey put me down I'm not a adorable I am a trained bodyguard you moved on to sapphire you said aww your soo beautiful two she said thank you and blushed after fan girling you finally put them down and you guys watch tv together after a few hours they said they had to fus again you said no you love garnet and all but you guys are adorable you convinced them to let you take a few pictures of them for your wallpaper and they did then they fused again garnet came back you gave her a kiss she asked if you met ruby and sapphire you said yes and not to brag but I handled it really well and amethyst told garnet you fanned girled the day ends with you and garnet taking a shower together then watching a little bit of tv .
————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
Hey thank you guys for reading my story I will be upgrading almost everyday and word count 338.