When you go on a mission with her

It was around 12:00 in the afternoon and garnet was about to leave for a mission you being curious you asked her is it fun going on missions she replied and said some times is but not all the time you then asked is the mission she going on now dangerous and important she said no you then asked her if you could join which she said no to you stood up and asked her why not and she said because you can get hurt you then say I thought you said it wasn't dangerous she said yes not dangerous for me but dangerous for you she then said if you will excuse me I am leaving you then ran to the door and tried to cover it while saying if I can't go you won't be going garnet then said y/n you really want to do this you said yes she then picked you up and walk out the door leaving you in shock when she was walking you followed her until she reached her destination and you then popped out of the brushes and said " haha I came with you garnet face then looked more serious you asked her what was wrong and she said clearly mad that you were supposed to stay home and you said well I wanted to help she pushed you to a tree and said I told you to stay because I didn't want you to get hurt you say sorry and she then says go leave now when you were just about to get to the You saw what garnet was looking for a force fused gem and it was HUGE and about to step on you but a still mad garnet pushed you out of the way - Timeskip- garnet got the gem and bubbled then on the way back to the warp pad you told her you were sorry and she then said sorry won't be able to replace your life you then said I know and I won't do it again I promise she said ok and gave you a kiss .