When you guys get the house to yourself ( lemon) 😘😍😏

You and garnet got to have the house to yourself because Greg took Steven to go camping for weekend and amethyst made a bet with that pearl she couldn't last the entire weekend which left you and your wife garnet you decided it would be nice to give your wife a sweet treat 😏 so you took a shower shaved and changed into this

You walked out of the bathroom you sat next to garnet she asked you what was going on and why you look so sexy you sit on her lap and said for you baby she smirked and said well I guess we have time today while wrapping her hands around your torso...

You walked out of the bathroom you sat next to garnet she asked you what was going on and why you look so sexy you sit on her lap and said for you baby she smirked and said well I guess we have time today while wrapping her hands around your torso you start to grind up against her while wrapping your arms Around her neck garnet starts to rock her hips up under you while saying are you sure you want this I had a vision you aren't going to be able to walk you say yes baby I want this I want you to rub my wet clit she smirked and pushed up her shades and said ok love and took you to your shared bedroom she threw you on the bed and took off your bottoms she then started to massage your pussy you moaned her name g-garnet you said as she chuckled she then started pumping you faster you couldn't make out words all you could say was garnet you came on her fingers she licked the cum off and she then got a black box from up under the bed in side was a strap and a few other things she got the strap put it on and told you ass up face down you did as you were told and she then positioned herself inside you , and let you adjust after a few moments she started to move and you moaned a little louder and started to grab onto the sheet -timeskip- 5 rounds later you are exhausted and a cumming moaning mess garnet looks at her cum on you and snacks your ass after you garnet ran you a bath and put you in as she got new sheets after you guys cuddled and garnet's vision came true you weren't able to walk .
————————————————————————————————————————————————
                                      A/N
I lovelies this is my first official lemon please comment and tell me how I did sorry if about all the errors shout out to
LOvecloudy
And
Glitch-In-The-Matrix
Thank you two for voting my story and following me  y'all lit 🔥❤️❤️❤️