When it is your birthday

Since garnet is a gem and gems don't have birthdays she won't know what to get you so she would ask Connie because she is also a human female and she would suggest a surprise like a necklace or something then she would take her to the mall to look for things you would like

Garnet's pov
As I was looking around I see a beautiful charm bracelet me and Connie look at each other in agreement we walk to the sells women and get the bracelet we get it sized and then the clerk says is this for you wife of girlfriend I say wife she takes the charm bracelet to the back after a few minutes she comes back and hands me the bracelet and says I made a few adjustments I looked and it said my beautiful wife on it and it said her name Y/n I looked and just realized         
Y/n told me her sister works at the jewelry store in the mail Connie says I wish we knew then we would have got a discount then we head home.

Y/n pov
I woke up around 11 : 00 pm in the afternoon I thought I would sleep in since it was my birthday I look and I didn't see my wife garnet beside me I thought she might have gone on a mission I then got up and walked to the kitchen were Steven and amethyst were having a arm wrestle contest for the last waffle I didn't feel like cooking so I went to the big donut and got two of there new breakfast sandwiches with a dozen donuts and a ice coffee on my way home I saw Connie and garnet running I made eye contact with Connie she then whispered something in garnet's ear which made her look at me and pick up Connie and even faster I chuckled sipped some of my ice coffee and walked back to the temple.

Third person pov
Garnet and Connie arrived first and waited for  y/ n as if everything was normal y/ n got back and said hey everyone she sat the donuts down and gave garnet a kiss she also said you know you weren't invisible I saw you two on your way home Connie said we say you two garnet then pulled you into her lap and gave you the charm bracelet and she then gave you s kiss and said happy birthday my loves you said aww thank you baby you everyone then also said happy birthday after you guys went down to the beach and played volleyball and listened to nicki minja starships .