15. ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴅɪᴘɪᴛʏ

"All this is no coincidence, Just with my feelings, The whole world is different from yesterday"

22nd March 2021; BTS Practice Room; Morning

JIMIN POV

"What's that Manoban?" I teasingly asked knowing full well what it was. I just couldn't believe that Tae Tae did THAT to her neck. Oh my Tae, all grown up.

"Uh - uh what Oppa ?" She stuttered.

"That on your neck," I said smirking.

"Oooooh" Jungkook stated.

"That um, that is a weird-looking rash." Wow, Lisa is bad at lying.

" Done by a love bug," I said as everyone burst out laughing. Taehyung suddenly got too much interested in his phone.

" Did you kids use protection? " Namjoon hyung stated.

" We didn't do anything hyung !" Tae said through gritted teeth.

" The marks scream otherwise ". Jk smiled coyly raising an eyebrow.

" Oh shut up. You are just jealous but you didn't get to do anything on Chae, asking me that day what she likes, what she doe-". Lisa was shut by Jungkook slumping his palm over her face as she tried to push it off. We laughed ourselves silly at the two of them fighting.

"Chae-" Lisa screamed and Jungkook slumping another hand said "Not on more word Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. "

"Ohh !" I said.

Suddenly one of our stylists Noona said " Nice make-up Lisa ."

NAMJOON POV

"Uh - thank you !" Lisa said.

"No, I mean the marks, they look pretty real. Good job ."

"Oh!" Lisa said while slowly rubbing the marks as they smirked. Wow, Taehyung good job. Honestly, I am so proud of him.

"Who did them? "She asked.

"Taehyung hyung !" Jk evilly said and I smacked him in his arm. He went a bit too far because whatever happens, the staff can't know.

"I did it !" Lisa said and glared at Jk.

"Oh," She said and went away.

"You guys need to slow down," I said looking at them. Seriously, being a leader is really tiring. You always have to look after them whether they are younger or older than you.

Jin hyung said, "Please, you are just jealous."

"Pshh, jealous huh! I could only hear Hobi say what you 2 did to his apartment. " I shot back at Jin hyung and they earned a death glance from Hoseok.

"The next day when we are sleeping in the dorm, make sure to keep it quiet," Hoseok said with a dark look in his eyes and Jimin grinned.

"But, " I said, " Everyone went along with the girls what about Jungkook and Chaeng ?" I asked.

The maknae looked down suddenly tying his well-tied shoelace and Chaeng looked up to Jungkook but immediately retreated her eyes as he looked up.

"We - we are just friends hyung. " He said emphasizing the word 'friends'.

Hmm - he was lying, of course, look at his red face. We all knew it, like come on who doesn't know Jk is bad at lying.

So guys will they be just friends? Or will they be more? Or shall I put some Jirose? Dang, I am evil, I don't know why I like to play with feelings

So guys will they be just friends? Or will they be more? Or shall I put some Jirose? Dang, I am evil, I don't know why I like to play with feelings ..... maybe 'cause I got played once!