27. ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴜ

"I need you girl, Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt, I need you girl, you're beautiful"

7th April 2021, Evening

JENNIE POV

BigHit Building

"Eonnie! Eonnie! Aish, can't you two keep your hands off each other for two seconds ." I said as I threw her and Jin Oppa a disgusted look.

"What ?" She asked.

"Find a job because the moment we enter the office we are unemployed," I said.

"What? No way! I am sure Hoseok Oppa, Namjoon Oppa, and Jimin have thought of the further process-" Her voice trailed off as the boys had stupid apologetic smiles on their faces.

"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU DIDN'T THINK OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT! AH! OH MY GOD !" Chae started hyperventilating.

Yoongi quietly said, "I wish I could wipe those smug smiles off their faces ." And soon he earned a glare of 'we heard that from the boys.

"You know you should be grateful to us !" Jimin Oppa said and I snickered, "Yes! Sure sweety, why not! We should be grateful after we lose our jobs !"

"Thank you, Oppa, anyways! But I and Tae are not together so you may not have said that at the meeting !" Lisa said.

I looked at them wide-eyed and saw that Jimin and Chae purse their lips. What they know about this and did not tell the rest. Aish! What is with these Park siblings to keeping things to themselves?

Surprisingly none of us asked questions. I looked at Lisa and saw she was standing and fiddling with her fingers while Tae was scrolling through his phone unmindfully. Now we all need to have a question-answer session with the Park siblings as they like to call themselves.

Yoongi suddenly said, "Isn't Jen and Chae a soloist too at YG? So if she loses her job here - "

"I will lose that too yes! And what's the fxcking point of being a soloist anyway if Blackpink doesn't exist, I will never be able to survive ." I said.

"Same goes for me !" Chaengie replied.

"I, no scratches that, WE may lose our chances of becoming a soloist ." Jisoo eonnie said pointing at her and Lisa.

"But Jichu is in a shooting too !" Jin Oppa replied.

"Wait up - so you are saying it's BTS who has nothing to do after we get fired !" Tae Oppa said.

"Can you all stop talking about it, negativity all around?" Hobi Oppa scolded. "We haven't even been called ."

Omo Hobi Oppa is scary when he is angry, which is rare. But it shut everyone up anyway.

YOONGI POV

Bang PD Office

Soon after Hobi shut everybody up, including me (yeah I know surprisingly lol) we got called into heaven's hole (no it is heaven, not hell, people please, hell is the better cause that's where we are going not heaven) and now here we are.

Our managers including TXT's and the two CEO sat poker-faced. Both BTS and Blackpink were sitting in front of them and TXT in the corner.

Wait, why is TXT here? Before I could find out our CEOs started talking.

"So, who's plan was it ?" Bang PD nim asked.

"Mine !" Jimin replied as we stared wide-eyed at that boy.

"Actually, it was planned by all three of us. " Namjoon said.

"Oh, and you decided to involve TXT also. Right, because they are new in the industry and you being their seniors are putting an example ." YG said.

"Do you understand how this could be harmful to them! But I am leaving them because they acted on your orders ." Bang PD replied and dismissed them.

"Why would you do that ?" YG asked.

Jimin spoke up, "Cause we are tired, I was tired of seeing my friends like that. They found love, why can't you accept that? I had never seen them happier in that sense. Love is not something that just falls from a tree, it is something you have to search for unless you get the right one. Then why, tell me why, would you break their hearts when they found the right ones in their life. Our fans, if they love us, will accept us, please understand that. I just can't afford to see their love gone after it was found -"

'Sometimes you just don't know the answer, unless someone's on their knees and ask you! Sorry, my mind is very distracting as I had ADHD. Now back to Jimin who is still talking.

"Please understand, we are really sorry that we had to do all this without your consent, but I knew you wouldn't give any! Please, you know BTS and Blackpink are the biggest Kpop groups all around the world rn, so you may wanna think about it !" He said the last part threatening them a bit.

"Okay, we will inform you tomorrow !" YG replied and we were dismissed.

"Don't worry, we will try to convince them ." Sejin hyung said.

"Oh lord, we seriously fxcked up !" I said as we all went home.

Soooo, the story is ending! A few more chapters I guess. But I have others coming up so stay tuned.