school

Hinata still sleeping soundly until Ukai appeared at his room. "Sho, wake up. You will be late for your first day of school." "Mhmm...yeah yeah..." Hinata goes to his bathroom and gets ready for his school.

After 20 minutes, Hinata goes down to the kitchen with his school uniform and greet his sister. "Good morning sho" "morning baby. morning dad. I'm going to school first" "Hmm be careful" "Yes dad. Bye baby. Bye, dad" Hinata ran to his bicycle with bread on his mouth. Ukai just shakes his head with a smile on his face. "Ahh...that kid grew up fast"

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

"Sigh, finally I'm here." Said Hinata while locking his bicycle. He went inside the school.

"Damn. He looks hot!"
"Look at his face. he looks so pretty"

Hinata just smiles towards them making some of them faint with blood on their nose.
While Hinata searches for his classroom he suddenly bumps to someone make that person almost fall but luckily Hinata caught him by grabbing his hand. "I'm sorry," Hinata said. "It's fine." That person said while fixing his shirt. "I'm Daichi.Sawamura Daichi. I'm in the third years." " ouuhh... I'm Hinata Shoyo. First-year." "I think you at the wrong floor Hinata. This is the third-year floor. You need to go to the first floor so that you can find your class there." "Ahhh..thanks Daichi senpai" "drop senpai just call me Daichi only" "ok then Daichi. Thanks" Hinata want to the stairs and went down to the first floor. "He looks hot" Daichi mumble after Hinata left.

Hinata walk passes the corridor while searching his class.

"Look he's a first-year?! With that height, he is a first-year?! Damnn"
"He's a first-year like us kyaaa!!!"
"Damn. I hope I'm in the same class as him"

Hinata just walks past them and stand in front 1-A. He opens the door and went inside. He looks around to search empty chair for him to sit. "There it is. At the back near the window which I like," Hinata said inside his heart while walking to the empty chair at the back near the window. Students inside the class are blushing to watch him. However, don't forget the student outside of their class. They were watching Hinata with a blush on their face. That was until a teacher came and asked them to leave. They leave but their eyes still watching Hinata. The teacher went inside and greet the student. "Hi guys, I will be your homeroom teacher. My name is Nobara Sei. Just call me Sei sensei. Congrat for your first day of high school." Sei sensei asks the students to introduce themselves one by one."ok we start from that orange top. stand up and introduce yourself." Hinata stands up. "Hi, my name is Hinata shoyo. I have a sister and also I like to play volleyball" "now you mention it. are you the 'Aphrodite prince' in your middle school?" " yes, that's what people call me when I play volleyball in middle school" "ahh...interesting.Takeda Sensei would be happy to hear this. ok, continue. you blonde guy with a spec" the blonde guy stand up. "I'm Tsukishima Kei. I also play volleyball" "err...just that?" Tsukishima nods his head. "O-ok then. next?"
"Hi, I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. I also like to play volleyball. nice to meet you guys" and the introduction continue until the bell ring.

'Ding dong Deng ding'

"Finally, now I need to search for a gym" Hinata mumble. "Hmm, h-Hinata, would you like to go to the gym together?" Hinata looks down to see Yamaguchi blushing while asking him. "Hmm that would be great then let's go" Tsukishima left both of them. Yamaguchi just sigh. "Come," Hinata said while walking out from the classroom with Yamaguchi.

After they arrive at the gym, Tsukishima opens the door to reveal people inside. "Ahh, you guys are the other first-year that wants to join this club right?" Three of them nodded. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi went inside with Hinata behind them. Suddenly, a half-bald guy approach Hinata." damn. What did you eat to be this tall?" Hinata just shrugged "ah Hinata" "Daichi San" "Daichi you know him?" "Ah yeah, that's Hinata shoyo. We meet this morning. " Hinata just waved his hand to a silver hair guy making him blush. "I'm Sawamura Daichi captain of this team" "Sugawara Koushi vice-captain." "Tanaka Ryuunosuke second year and you need to call me senpai. And I'm not bald" Tsukishima muffles his laugh with his hand after heard what Tanaka said. "We still have one per- " 'thump' "I'm sorry I'm late!" Said the guy with milk on his hand. "Ahh, you Kageyama Tobio right?" "Yes, that's me" "ok then. Also, I want to know your position back at middle school " "I'm a cap-" before Hinata finishes his sentence Kageyama interrupt. "Yo-you're the Aphrodite prince who wins all the games? " " ah ye-yes" "WHAT?! why didn't you tell us?" "You guys didn't ask?" "Ohh ok then. Now continue"

"I'm a captain also a middle blocker"-Hinata
"middle blocker"- Tsukishima
" middle blocker"-Yamaguchi
"Setter"-Kageyama

" ok then for today we only do a tryout then you guys will receive your jacket tomorrow also this is Shimizu Kiyoko our manager" Kiyoko just smile at them.

After they are done with their tryout, they clean up the gym and went to her to change their clothes. Hinata taking off his shirt. "Damn man where you got this body" "hmm just some exercise I got from my grandpa" They were all blushing even Tsukishima too. "Oh yeah, today I will treat you guys some meat buns." "Osu" after they are done change their clothes they went to Sakanoshita. "Maybe I told them later," Hinata said inside his heart. After they arrived, they waited outside. "So Hinata, when did you start playing volleyball until you get this title " "hmm it's all thanks to my grandpa and my dad. both of them train me hard until I got his body and this title." "Hmm lucky," Sugawara said while his mind still remembering Hinata's body. They chatted for a while until it's late. "Ok then bye guys." "Bye hmm, Hinata where do you live?" "Here. This is my father shop actually and our house is inside" "what?! So you are this owner son?!" "Ye-" "volleyball club shut up. You guys are too noisy. Oh, Sho. You're here." " hmm yeah. ouh this is my volleyball club dad" "nice to meet you " "hmm no go back home you brats it's already night and it's cold outside " "osu" they leave Hinata and went back to their home. "Get inside the food will get cold" "yes!" Hinata went inside with ukai behind him.

-𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅-

sorry for the bad grammar and also a typo. Hope you guys enjoy it