milky

𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓸𝓰𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓸

They keep practising for their upcoming tournament. Right now, they are relaxing after the hard practice.

"Yeah, you're right. He looks great in here"

"Hmm, what is it?" Hinata approach three of them. "Look here." "Ouh wakatoshi" "you know him Hinata?" " yups. Well, he kinda famous of course I know him" they all nodded. Suga snatches the magazine from Hinata. "Oh look Hinata also here" "damn boy you look great" "I'm still questioning where did you get that body tho" "of co-" "From your grandpa" Daichi interrupted them. "Argh, both you and Suga always teasing me " they all laugh.

After the practice, they went back home. Suga still with Hinata. "Suga san, do you want me to take you home. Since you live far?" " no no it's oka-" suddenly it's rain. Hinata takes Suga's hand and runs to his father store. "How about you have a sleepover at my house. You can use my shirt." "Ah it's o-" "I insist" "okay then" They went inside and greet Ukai. "Dad suga san will have a sleepover since it's rain" Ukai just nod his head while suga is on his phone to tell his parent that he sleeps at his friend house.

Hinata lead suga inside the house. "Ouh prince Hinata is back" "hello there your majesty" Hinata pick up his sister. " ouh hello. I'm Hinata Natsu. Sho's baby girl" "hello there Natsu chan. I'm Sugawara koushi" "koushi nii is pretty" "yes he is," Hinata say that make Suga blushing. "Now baby you need to go to sleep." "Okay. Night sho night koushi nii " Both of them wave their hand to Natsu.

Hinata leads Suga to his room. "Here" Hinata gave one of his Shirt to suga. "Bathroom is there" Suga mutter thank you and went to the bathroom.

Hinata was watching a video about other teams game. He watches their strategy, their steps, their serve and receives. suga did with his bath. "Hinata, where do I sleep." " you can sleep on the bed. I don't have a futon. It's okay I don't bite."Hinata said while walking to his bathroom. Suga just blushing hard. Suga walk around the room. ", wow he got so many medals. Also, look at that certificate. Damn,"

Suga still admires the medals that he didn't realise that Hinata is on his back. Hinata grabs his milky thigh since suga only wear his shirt. "I didn't know you have this pretty thigh suga san," Hinata whispered to his ear. Hinata wants to bite his neck but suga avoid it. "We have an important match tomorrow Hinata so we need a full rest" "I already this hard and you rejected me?" "No no. It's not like that. I also wanna do it. But we have a match tomorrow Hinata. and I don't want you to get tired" "okay then. I'll keep your promise" Suga just nod his head while blushing. "Now let's sleep.

Hinata pushed suga to his bed and he lay beside him.

Hinata hugs suga and lets suga's head on his buddies. Suga just screams inside his head since he can't scream or else people will get mad.

Both of them are sleeping so soundly when Hinata suddenly woke up. He looks at suga's face and caresses his cheeks. " soft" Hinata kiss his cheeks then his forehead and his lips. After that Hinata went to his sleep. Little did he know, suga was waking when he feels something on his cheek. He is blushing mad likes tendou's hair. Suga hugs Hinata tightly and fell to asleep.

~The end~

Im back bb. Im sorry for the late update. So since school start next week i will update this story every saturday or friday. Also thanks for 2.07k bb. I love you guys so much😭💝im sorry for today chapter its kinda short. But its okay i will try to add more for the next chapter.