hot mess

It's been three days since Hinata and other first years at Karasuno Highschool

It's been three days since Hinata and other first years at Karasuno Highschool. Hinata had been receive love letters from other girls that's make his table, and his locker full with it.

Now they are doing their practice as usual until Takeda Sensei barged to the gym and make him fall to the ground. "I made it. Aoba Johsai invited us for a practice match" "Really!! That's great!!" "But they have two conditions since they knew Hinata is here they want Hinata to play as a middle blocker and Kageyama as a setter" "wait?! what?!" "Are they looking down on us?! Right now they only want to guards against Kageyama and this 197 cm giant but act like a baby" Hinata speechless. "That's fine. This isn't the chance we get every day" "But Suga san, are you okay with this? You have been a setter for Karasuno" " I..... just want to see how good Kageyama and this 198 I'm giant but act like a baby beat the one of the tops 4" "I- Suga San I have a name and I'm not '197 can giant but act like a baby'" Hinata said that make Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Tanaka laugh. "Well then. Sensei give us more details about this practice match please" " okay then. The practice match will be on Tuesday next week. We will borrow a school bus to get there " "ahh... My first match in high school" Hinata mumble while heard what Takeda sensei said in front.

After they did with their practice, Hinata plans to treat them meat buns. They all agree except Kiyoko since Kiyoko needs to go back home early. "Ne Kageyama, from what I know all of your formers teammates have attended Aoba Johsai right?" Hinata said while dropping his left arm on Kageyama's shoulder that makes Kageyama blushing. "Ye-yeah." "Wouldn't that be hard for you?" "Well if I were in the same team I would maybe think the same thing but now we're competing I'm just giving it all" "that's a great speech Kageyama " Both of them jolted after heard Sugawara behind them. "B-b-but Suga San are you okay with this? I don't like it at all" "well it's kinda sad but I just want to see my baby giant and Kageyama best the strongest team and if they think that Kageyama still the same as in middle school they are making a huge mistake and I would like to see that" " I agreed with that" Hinata let go his hand from Kageyama's shoulder and walked closer to Yamaguchi with tsukishima eating meat bun. "Ne Yamaguchi. I just realised that you look so cute with the freckles on your face" Hinata said while his face is closer to Yamaguchi's that make Yamaguchi have to lookup with his red face. Hinata put his right hand on the wall and try to get closer to Yamaguchi. "Right Hina-" Hinata just look at them then to Yamaguchi. "Oh yessss," Hinata straighten his body while smirking after what he had done to Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi suddenly faints with his face still red luckily Tsukishima catch him. "HINATA LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" "YAMAGUCHI BREATH" "URUSAII YOU VOLLEYBALL CLUB AND GO HOME ALREADY and Sho here give them," Ukai said and give Hinata three bags that full with meat buns "Here it's all on me today and I'm sorry Yams," Hinata said after he saw Yamaguchi wake up from his faint. Yamaguchi just nods his head while blushing. "THANKS, HINATA. OK, GUYS GO BACK HOME AND TAKE A REST" "OSU!" They all went back home.

Day by day has passed and the day for the match had arrived. Hinata, who is sitting in front of the door gym while waiting for others, eating a meat bun. "You look like a baby Hinata" Hinata looks up and saw Sugawara with Daichi smiled to him "oh hi. And I'm not a baby. I'm - " "197 teenager who is healthy" Daichi interrupted Hinata while mocking him. "Daichi sannn" Hinata whined.