|10|

Wooyoung
"What the hell" my father started to speak as soon as he saw San and me standing closely in the corner of the basement.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON!" He screamed at San. San managed to drag me behind him in order to protect me. "Close your eyes, if you don't want to see what's coming" the taller softly said into my ear. I nodded and let him do whatever he wanted to do. I trusted him.

My father already ran towards San and me but San pushed him back against the wall.

I couldn't believe how strong San was. Now one definitely noticed that he wasn't human.

"I am not letting you get away with him!" My father screamed again but San didn't even listen. He punched my father over and over again until he only laid on the floor knocked out.

Two of my fathers soldiers tried to hold San back but he also managed to knock them out in a few seconds while I just stood in the corner anxiously.

After I realized what happened, I ran towards San and grabbed his beautiful hand.

"Lets get away from here" l said and pulled him with me. But as we got to the main entrance of the palace, numerous soldiers greeted us.

I panicked and pulled San to the stairs in order to get up to the tower because I had an idea.

There was a lake right next to the castle. It was dangerous to jump from that height but we had no choice.

"Why are you leading us up there?" San asked me while we escaped. I hold his hand even tighter.

"There is a lake on this side of the castle. We can jump" I explained. San looked at me in surprise. He probably didn't expect me to be this courageous.

The soldiers were right behind us. Jumping from the tower was our only chance to get away from here.

We reached the edge and stopped. I looked at San in fear.

"Hold me tight" I said and he immediately grabbed my waist. "I'll never let go" the taller answered.

And then I let myself fall backwards holding tight on San.