2

"Kat what are you doing here" the sudden loud noise of the door startled Sam.
"Why do you think I'm here silly" she responded with a playful voice.

This made Sam extremely unsettled.
This because before everything Sam and Kat had gotten into a fight, luckily no body was physically hurt, but it's mentally tearing Sam apart. I'm not going to go into too much detail but the arguments are beginning to become more frequent and more ridiculous. You heard me. This was not the first time this has happened, and every time it happens Kat comes back like nothing happened.
Instead of venting to Colby like he normally does when he's distressed about something, Sam can only go for a walk. A breather. Which clearly isn't enough to get everything off his mind, and he knows it.
But he doesn't want to alarm Colby.

"Cmon Sammy" Kat gave him a pouty look. "Let's get something to eat!"
"Alright" reluctant to go, he agrees anyway. Making him feel even worse about refusing Colbys offer, but he doesn't want to spark another disagreement.
Sam goes to get ready and waits for Kat to fix up her makeup.

"Your not going to wear anything more fancy?" Said Kat jokingly.
"I-I can go change if you want" said Sam quickly.
"Hm? Ugh your no fun anymore! You always take everything so seriously silly" which again was another joke, but Sam just couldn't keep his mind off it. He freaks out at any form of disagreement now. And it leaves him wondering, how is Kat so ok with this? Why is she not affected by this?
————————————later that night (at Colbys apt.)———————————
Colby was starting to feel some serious guilt about earlier, he wasn't acting himself and he knows it. Even if it was 'Kats fault', he still should have asked. He picked up his phone and sent Sam a message:

Hey Sam, are you alright? I noticed you weren't looking too good when we where filming, call me when you can

And send! But it wasn't enough. Not even 2 minutes later,

Sam please answer me, is everything ok?

Perfect! Only it wasn't... a couple minutes after that message Colby attempted to FaceTime him, to no avail. This caused him to start worrying out of his mind.
When really the only reason Sam wasn't responding was because he had left his phone in the car where he was eating.

Sam please be ok...
Colby tried to go to bed but struggled, it was around 2AM before he could actually doze off...

Ahhhh sorry for this chapter being so much shorter! I promise the next chapter starts getting good! So keep an eye out!