4

After a couple minutes of silence sitting on the couch Colby gets up and goes to grab Sam a blanket.

"Here, I got you a blanket"
Sam reaches out his hand to grab the blanket and places it on top of him. Colby decided to sit back on the couch but a bit closer to Sam. Scratch that, a LOT closer to Sam.
He lifts up his blanket so Colby could squeeze him self next to Sam.

"So uh what the hell even happened- your place was a mess!" Colby accidentally blurts out, realising what he'd said too late.

"What do you mean my place was a mess- how do you know that?"
"Uh.."
"Colby- did you sneak into my apartment??"
"NO-..yes- maybe?" The brunette turned to face Sam, and he starts to explain how he was so concerned, and worried about him, so he went down to his place to go check on him when he saw what looked like World War III in there.
Sam faced away, toward the window and leaned back to rest his head on Colbys shoulder. He contemplated if he should tell him everything, the whole truth right now, or if he should just lie and wait it out until this whole thing is over.

—————————meanwhile at Sams apartment———————
Glass was shattered on the floor. Doors were scratched to shreds. Pot plant pots smashed, with the plants still inside it. Food was pulled from the cupboards and spilt onto the hard wood flooring. Clothes were thrown everywhere and the dressers were pulled apart. Everything was everywhere.

Kat was still inside Sams apartment. She was balling her eyes out. She sat in the foetal (Aussie spelling 😒) position, on the floor. She had bruised her leg quite badly whilst tearing apart the dressers. Out of no where she hears a *bzzz Bzzz*. She gets up and slowly manages to manoeuvre herself into the kitchen where her phone was.

14 missed calls- Kevin

She quickly turned off her phone and placed it onto the scratched marble counter top.

"Oh no" she sighed to herself.  "What have I done".

She was full of guilt, but more of sorrow. So what she did next was completely uncalled for.

—————————back at Colbys———————
Sam looked out to the window and sighed.

"Uh yeah, Kat had a pretty big party and things got a bit heated-" he was cut off
"A BIT?"
"yeah I guess. I don't really know" he said quietly. He looks down and feels guilty that he lied to his best friend, but he didn't want him to worry.

"How come I wasn't invited to this party?" Colby said jokingly, a tad bit butthurt.
Sam quickly came up with an excuse

"I, u, it was just Kats friends" he stuttered.