|11|

Wooyoung
I felt numb for a moment when we crashed into the lake. But just like San promised, he didn't let go. I still felt his hands on my body.

I would've drowned alone. But San was there and the first the he did was pushing me up, so that I could reach to the air.

"Oh my god" I mumbled. San held me tightly. "Are you fine?" He asked me worriedly. I nodded and held tight onto him.

He looked handsome, all wet. But I was still anxious about the soldiers who maybe ran outside to search for us.

"Wooyoung?" San asked me. I look him deeply into the eyes. "May I kiss you?" He asked me politely. I smiled and didn't answer his question. Instead I just leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

I was able to feel his little smirk.

The butterflies in my stomach danced while we kissed. It felt so good. I loved the kiss. San gave me the feeling of being safe and sound.

I fell in love with a demon. I couldn't deny it.

My whole life I've been a good prince, a good son, a good boy. I did everything my father told me. But now it was my time.

"Your lips are so kissable" San mumbled softly. I smiled widely.

We were still in the water. The moonlight was the only light we had. San looked so beautiful.

"San...I-I fell in love with you" I said and took a deep breath because I got nervous. How would he react?

San leaned forward and kissed me again. But now a little bit more deeply and greedy. I enjoyed our second kiss even more than the first one.
It was so pleasant.

"I am also in love with you. But I am sure you noticed that already. I mean...actually I am obsessed with you" San answered, which made me very happy. I couldn't wait to get to his residence.

"Can't we leave now?" I asked him. The taller bit his lip. "Actually there is a little twist that I haven't told you yet." He said.

What was this weird mood now?
It seemed like San was anxious about my reaction.

"What is the twist San?" I asked him, now a little more seriously because he acted weird.

"In order to take you with me..." he started.

"I need to kill you"