a/n

OKAY so I changed the whole format of the whole story. From beginning to last chapter I've published.

i finally figured out how to fix it after like months. (am i really that stupid lol) so i hope that doesn't confuse y'all.

im really sorry if it does

ANOTHER THING
there is going to be a whole change in the story

VOLDEMORT is not a problem anymore. pretend he died with the potters. so anything that i've mentioned about his existence in my story does not exist. he is dead, dead as hell.

WHEN Cedric is mentioned as 'dead', let's just say he died in the maze due to the magic in there. No death eater killed him.

AND anything about the D.A is fake. dumbledores army doesn't exist either. like I said anything that I have mentioned before about voldemort or the D.A doesn't exist anymore.

ANYTHING that Lana or the others mentioned about the D.A or voldy, forget it. lol

THE only problem we still face is umbridge. she still exists and suck arse.

==============

i am so sorry if i have confused y'all. i just, im new to this writing deal and im still trying to figure out what to do. but ill figure it out :)))

so if your confused in anyway let me know so i can help. 🥰

enjoy reading lovelies. and im sorry for this a/n.
i gave y'all 2 chapters because of this whole change so hope you enjoyed them!!

💖🌱🍄✨

IF you see this a/n after 01.27.21 don't pay attention to it. It was for my readers before I figured stuff out.