NOT AN UPDATE- *A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ*

sorry for this guys but i'm going to stop writing this story.

you probably want to know why so i'm not gonna tell you.

JK
i am going to

here are the reasons why i am not going to continue

1) i messed up the whole plot and concept of the story, like it's all over the place,

2) i didn't like where it was going and how i wrote it

3) honestly i didn't remember a lot of things i wrote so it was never mentioned. so it's my fault lol.

4) i want to re write it!! i want to plan out how i'm going to do it.

the chapters may not be out until a while, unless Texas gets better. or until i think i can post it.

so please be patient with me. and i'm sorry i did this to you:(( but i feel like it's better for me and for you if i fixed it up and made it less confusing than what it was. i'm going to try and make similar.

if you want to keep this fan fic in your library so i can update you all on when i post the new fan fic.

once again i am sorry for doing this to you.
i love you all<333

be safe with all the snow and cold and covid stuff out there my lovelies! if you need to, get somewhere safe, please. if you can't get somewhere safe, stay in and gather all things warm and wrap yourself in it.

hope you can sleep well, hope you have a good morning, and hope you have a good afternoon.
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎