Chapter 5

It had been a few weeks since Harry had stormed out of Ms Dawson's class, and since that day he had felt somewhat guilty for snapping at her. The conversation they had shared seeming to play on a constant loop in his mind.

Along with other things.

Since the humiliating night in which Kate had decided to end things with him, Harry had felt so... inadequate.

He was angry. Hurt. Frustrated.

Kate barely even acknowledged Harry when they saw each other in the halls now, or during the few classes they had together. And when they did share the occasional look, Kate's expression was always filled with pity. An awkward unknown squirm in her features which made Harry feel even worse about the situation.

Was he less of a man for not taking charge?

Was he less of a man for crumbling under the pressure?

Was he less of a man for lacking such dominance?

He felt so.

For the past couple of weeks he had felt completely fucking defeated.

Vulnerable even. Emasculated.

The only thought that gave him any peace was that perhaps he just didn't want Kate as badly as he thought. I mean, she was beautiful. He knew that.

He knew he found her attractive.

When they were together she made his thoughts dirty and his dick hard, so of course he thought she was hot. He definitely wasn't gay either. Which was something that had crossed his mind from time to time. His thoughts seeming to instantly question his sexuality just because he hesitated to take off Kate's bra. I mean, how fucking narrow minded of him? Thinking that he could be homosexual just because he felt nervous about going further with a girl.

He loved girls.

He thought about them all the time.

He watched them fuck in porn while he jerked himself off late at night.

He lingered over their cleavages and bouncing tits when they strutted down the halls.

He imagined pretty thick lips wrapped around his cock.

He thought about the feel of a wet pussy and what it would be like to fuck one.

He imagined his hands smoothing down the dips of their waists and curves of their asses.

He thought about them riding him. Taking control of him.

He wanted to worship them.

Their long hair and fluttery eye lashes.

Their breathtaking smiles.

Their smouldering eyes.

Their delicate hands and gentle necks.

Their shapely legs and thick thighs.

The smell of their hair and soft skin.

Their touch.

Their feel.

He fucking loved girls.

His hormones went wild just being around them in school.

Sex with girls was all he thought about. Well... 95% of the time anyway.

So why didn't he want to fuck Kate? Why didn't he just rip off her clothes and have his way with her? Why wasn't he desperate to explore her body with his mouth and stick his dick inside her?