Chapter 10

"Oh, fuck! —Shit!" Harriet gushed out in a panic after she finally managed to detach her lips from Harry's. Pressing her palms against his chest in order to pin him to the wall and force him away. "What am I doing?!" Her eyes wide in horror as she locked gazes with him.

"Why'd you stop?" Harry panted lowly through his swollen lips. His gaze lustfully watching Ms Dawson's mouth while he instinctively jutted his hips against her. His erection almost painfully straining his tight jeans. His length feeling so thick and needy that it made Ms Dawson slowly close her eyes for a moment. A jolt of pleasure striking through her when she felt how desperate Harry was for her. How hard he was for her.

But this was bad. Very, very bad.

Harriet was so distraught.

What the fuck had she done?

"Harry. No." She managed to fight against her own aching lust. Shoving at Harry's chest before his lips could touch hers after he had leaned in for another kiss, his back being forced further into the wall.

Harry almost groaned out of frustration.

He felt like a fucking dog on heat.

He was so fuelled with wanting desire he was practically writhing. Ms Dawson's curves driving him wild as he smoothed his hands up and down her sides, itching to feel more, but too scared to explore any further.

Despite the fact that his usual shy and tamed nature had almost completely gone, his body too busy battling his hormones as they fought for control.

His blood pumping hot in his veins.

His cock rock hard.

His heart rate humming in his chest.

He had never felt need like this.

It was as though he was on edge of mind-shattering orgasm and he had been stopped before he could tumble off the edge.

But they hadn't even done anything physical to cause him this feeling.

It was just... everything about Ms Dawson made him fucking crazy. Her plump lips, big honey-coloured eyes, and messy red hair.

Her hour-glass figure tormenting him so much he wanted to just rip off his own clothes and beg for her.

The way his tall stance made it so easy for him to look down Ms Dawson's blouse as he towered over her. His eyes getting a gorgeous view of the soft mounds of her breasts when he lowered his eyes.

And he wanted to sink his teeth into them.

Stick his dick between them.

Pull them out so he could taste her nipples.

He just wanted her to do anything she wanted as long as she just did something, anything!

He needed it.

Harry couldn't help but lunge forward. Too far gone with his urges as his lips, this time, managed to capture Ms Dawson's in another kiss. A rough groan vibrating through his chest when he felt the sweet softness of her mouth once again. Her own sharp exhale causing a shiver to run down his spine. His hands finding the confidence to tug her closer to him, using the grip he had on the dip of her waist.

But when their tongues delicately met, and Harriet's hands desperately fisted at the material of Harry's t-shirt in the most passionate way.

She suddenly found her self-control again.