002. kiss me

swipe to reveal more pictures

28,294 likeslilysinclair celebrating 23 years of @madders 🤍 View all 304 commentsjesselingard TopDawg‼️    | lilysinclair fuck off    | jesselingard ouch cuzzymadders 👀    | lilysinclair happy bdayyy    | madders Thanks :)    | benchilwell Ooooo...

28,294 likes
lilysinclair celebrating 23 years of @madders 🤍
View all 304 comments
jesselingard TopDawg‼️
| lilysinclair fuck off
| jesselingard ouch cuzzy
madders 👀
| lilysinclair happy bdayyy
| madders Thanks :)
| benchilwell Oooooh👀
| jesselingard i beg you back off my cousin😤
masonmount10 🤩
| lilysinclair 😚

"hey, birthday boy," lily said, standing behind james.

"hey." he breathed out, turning around to look at her and leaning against the counter he was previously leaning over.

"happy birthday, jay."

"jay?" he smirked. looking lily up and down.

"yeah, you heard me."

then for a good five minutes they stood in silence, it wasn't awkward though, just a comfortable silence, with the party still wild behind their thoughts.

"you looked really cute in your instagram post," james said, boldy.

"oh really?" lily teased.

lily wasn't sure if it was the alcohol in her system, but right now she could not care less and all she wanted in that moment was james maddison.

as the party died down and people were leaving, it ended up just being marcus, jesse, lucia, lily and james in his london flat.

marcus sat on the couch with his legs spread wide open and lucia on his knee, with jesse to the left of him scrolling through instagram.

"lils we're gonna head soon if you're coming," jesse shouted from the living room to the open space kitchen attached.

she looked at james to see what he'd say and he shook his head and whispered "stay if you want,"

"i'm good, i'll leave soon, text me when you're in jesse, you too lucia and marcus!" she smiled, pushing herself onto one of the kitchen's counters.

jesse got up and went into the kitchen and stood infront of james, putting two fingers from his own eyes to james.

"no funny business, jimmy."

"yessir"

and as soon as the front door shut, james stood infront of the counter lily was sitting on, in between her legs.

"you gonna kiss me or what, james?" she poked his chest, and he did kiss her.