|12|

⚠️drowning, death⚠️

San
Wooyoung looked at me shocked. Yeah I knew that I should've told him. But I was too afraid that he would left me. 

He looked so beautiful in the moonlight. I got more and more obsessed with him.

"Y-You..what?" He stuttered, which sounded unbelievable cute. Wooyoung looked very scared.

"I need to kill you, otherwise we can't be together. You forgot that I am...not human" I explained.

I needed to take him with me. My life was incomplete. He was the key to a perfect life.

"Do it" he suddenly said. I looked at him in shook. He loved me. He really loved me. My only goal in life was to find him and make him mine. And now, it happened.

"Are you sure my angel?" I asked him and stroked his cheek carefully. Wooyoung nodded.

I couldn't believe that I got my mate to love me. A dream came true. Of course I knew that I'll be forever the one in our relationship, who loved him more. But I didn't care at all.

"There are a few rules I need to tell you before I'll take you with me" I said.

"First, If I'll kill you, you'll be mine forever. You won't be able to have a relationship with another man. Second, you'll also become inhuman. You will be able to see the world but that won't be your destiny. Your destiny will be that you'll be mine forever. And forever doesn't mean 20 years or so. It means maybe 1000 years or even longer. In addition to that, demons don't age. You'll always be the same as now. Your body, face, everything" I explained while Wooyoung stared at me.

"Will you be mine too?" He asked me whereupon he touched my chest softly. "Yes" I answered.

"Then...I want it" he finally said. The smaller one didn't stop touching me with his tiny sweet hands. I loved the feeling of his hands touching me.

"S-So I won't age? When did you stopped aging? I am so in love with your body" He asked me innocently. I laughed a little and answered "I stopped aging at 24" .

Wooyoung smiled widely. "Hmm so I will forever have a beautiful strong man by my side" he says while smirking.

"How do you want to kill me?" Wooyoung asked now worriedly. I was able to tell that he was nervous and anxious about dying. Who wouldn't be?

"We're in a lake. Drowning seems like the best option, beautiful" I said and pointed at the deep water that was completely black now that it was night time.

Wooyoung's breath hitched for a moment. I also didn't want to do this. But it was the only way to be with him forever.

"How about this, I'll kiss you again. Then we slowly get underwater. I won't let go of you and when you wake up, I'll be there" I said. Wooyoung just answered "okay".

We came closer again and kissed each other like there was no day after tomorrow.

Minutes passed and as soon as Wooyoung started to relax, I slowly started to pull him underwater. We never ended the kiss but soon Wooyoung's lungs started to fill with water and he started to panic a little.

I dragged him deeper underwater and waited until I saw that he closed his beautiful eyes. One last bubble reached the water. Wooyoung's last amount of oxygen.