part 6

(Edward's POV)

I knew exactly where I would take him. I'd been there some times before, as it was my family's vacation house. I just hoped he'd agree to it. I'd been wanting to fuck him since I learned what it was. He was just so fucking pretty. Soon.

I called him just to confirm.

"What time should I come get you?" I asked him.

"I need about an hour, I'm supposed to watch my sister."

"Okay, and this is okay?" I needed to ask consent first, everyone knew that.

"Of course, I'll see you soon. Bye, Edward."

"Okay, bye."

This was really gonna happen.

I packed everything I would need into a backpack. Condoms? Check. Lube? Check. I'd even taken a blanket just in case along with some spare clothes. I couldn't wait.

I knocked on his door, anxious as ever. He opened it fairly quickly.

"H-hey," He said, no doubt feeling just as scared as me.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, fuck yeah."

"Okay, let's go then."

We'd gotten to the house and I'd opened the door, quickly closing it and making sure it was locked before kissing him. I gripped his waisted and pulled him closer as we deepened the kiss. I started to take his shirt off, having to break the kiss to pull it over his head, quickly throwing mine off, too. We reconnected the kiss as I started to work on getting his pants off. Now we were both in our boxers, kissing the life out of each other.

"L-let's- bedroom," I stuttered out.

"Y-yeah o-okay."

I pulled him by his wrists into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. I leaned over him, straddling his waist as I felt him get hard beneath me. We took off our remaining clothes, and just took a moment to look at eachother, something we never thought we'd do.

"You ready?" I eventually asked him.

"Yes, please," he begged.

"Okay," I said, coating my fingers with lube and inserting only one finger in, he was a virgin, after all and I didn't want to hurt him.

"M-more. Give me more, E-Edward," he eventually pleaded.

With that I complied, inserting another finger in, sliding them in and out at a steady pace. I eventually added a third, which had him moaning so loud I thought the whole neighborhood would hear it.

"Shit- more," he eventually said.

"Okay, tell me if I'm hurting you," I said, opening a condom and sliding it on.

I poured some more lube onto my hand and smeared it on my erection, excited for what was going to come next. I slowly moved into him, making sure to make it as painless as possible for him. I finally bottomed out, not moving so he could get used to me.

"P-please," he moaned out, and I complied, moving in and out with a slow but steady pace.

"Faster," he whisper-moaned.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, picking up my pace and going slightly faster, pleasure building up inside me.

I continued to slide in and out of him at the same pace until he asked for more. Eventually, I was thrusting into him hard and fast, enjoying the moans that fell out of his mouth. Pretty soon, we were a moaning, sweaty mess. He was gripping on to my shoulders so hard I thought they would bruise, enjoying the feeling of having him so close to me.

"I-I'm gonna c-come," he moaned.

"M-me too. Oh god, I'm so close," I said.

He started to touch himself, and I loved seeing him this way. He was a sweaty, painting mess. Because of me, and for me. Eventually he came, moaning my name and I followed soon after. I took off the condom and threw it to the side.

"Did we really just-" I started to say.

"Yeah, I guess we did," He said, laughing.

God how I loved that laugh.

"We should probably get home, we can't risk getting caught," David said.

"Yeah, but we should do this more often," I told him, as he nodded in agreement.