|13|

Wooyoung
My head felt light. Just like my body did. It was a weird feeling but somehow it felt good. I could tell that I was still under the water. Two strong arms held me tightly. I knew it was San. I couldn't wait too see him again. It felt like I was under the water for hours.

It was a weird feeling being under the water because I actually didn't need to breath.
I didn't need air.

Suddenly someone pulled me up and pressed me onto his body. Finally I was able to open my eyes again.

Adrenaline rushed trough my veins. I felt amazing.

I never felt this awake in my life before.
I finally had a reason to exist and the reason was him.

I tightly held onto San who held me. "Hey.." he said softly whereupon I just leaned forward and connected our lips again. He seemed to be surprised in a good way because he chuckled.

The feeling of San's soft lips made me feel dizzy. The moment felt surreal.

Was I already-
Dead?
Why did my body feel like this?
So many questions ran through my head.

"Welcome to my world" San said after we broke the kiss. I looked around. My eyes were able to see many things. It was like a zoom into nature. My ears hurt a little because I was able to hear every single noise of nature, if I wanted to.

"T-This is insane" I mumbled and touched the water, which I remembered was cold. But now it didn't feel cold anymore. It felt warm.

"How do you feel?" the older asked me. I looked him deeply into the eyes, exploring every detail of his iris.

"Good, actually very good. I feel alive..even though I am not?" It was weird to say that I was not alive. Surreal.

Suddenly we heard noises. Soldiers ran towards the lake. We probably talked too loud, they probably heard us and started to search again.

I looked at San in panic. "S-San" I just said while shaking. He looked at me worriedly.

"Wooyoung!" Someone screamed. It was my father. He probably recovered from San's punches. I got goosebumps. I didn't want my father to find me and take me away from San.

"It's my father.." I said full of anxiety. "Look me into the eyes angel" San said. I tried to focus and look my love into his eyes. My body began to feel weak and his eyes turned blinding red.
What just happened?

I couldn't focus anymore. The dizziness took over my body. I fell into his arms. After that, I couldn't hear or see anything. I felt numb.

"San" I mumbled because my thoughts immediately went to him as soon as I was able to feel and hear again.
I prayed that I didn't dream all of what happened and that San was real.

"San" I mumbled again.

Every part of my body felt different again. It felt like I was able to hear every little sound and feel the air around me. How would I ever be able to get used to this feeling?

Suddenly I was able to tell that San was there. I had no reference but I started to feel dizzy and my heart pounded unbelievably fast.

"I am here" a familiar voice said. Immediately I got goosebumps from his voice. Of course it was San, who started to touch my cheek softly.

The moment his hand touched my face, my body started to heat up. His touch felt incredibly intense.

I was finally able to open my eyes and look around. The first person I saw was San, who still stroked my cheek softly. "Hey angel" he said with his honey like voice.

"San.." I said his name again whereupon I tried to touch him too but I was still weak and dizzy. "I don't feel very well" I mumbled and cried a little.

"You where passed out for a while after we escaped from the soldiers" he told me. How did he do that? How did we get here?

"H-How did you do that? A-and where are we?" I asked him in confusion whereupon I looked around. He chuckled softly. "You know that I can't really explain it" the older answered and held me tightly.

"Where are we?" I asked the taller while holding his hand. "We're in Namhae. My home. It's the quietist place I know. Your father won't find us here" San explained and pointed on the beautiful view.

I loved Namhae. Back then I always read about Namhae-Gun and all it's beautiful places. Of course I never travelled somewhere because I needed to stay in the castle. But it was my time. I was free. Finally I got to see everything I wanted to see.

"It's beautiful but I am actually sure that my father will find me anyways. He's kind of...obsessed with me. He always wanted to control everything I did" I explained whereupon San looked at me in guilty.

It felt good to finally tell someone about the issues that I had at home as the prince of South Korea.

"I'll make him regret everything he did to you" San said while kissing my lips softly. I kissed him back. "You make me feel safe" I answered and held tightly onto him. "Thank you. I am so glad to hear that" the older gently kissed my ear.

San took my hand and finally brought me to his huge mansion, which looked incredible. "Woah" I just said.

"Do you like it? It's right by the sea" he said and held my waist. I only nodded in excitement.

It was perfect. The mansion looked luxurious but also unique. It was bigger than I imagined it to be. I was still able to feel like a little princess.

"Can we..go inside? Please show me everything" I said happily.

___
Leave a comment and feedback if you want to
Don't forget to vote, if you liked this chapter 🦥

See u <3