Chapter Nine// Another Day

Diamond's Pov 

It's about in 5 in the morning,on a Monday... fuck. I took out my phone and went on Instagram. Nothing new, I checked the temperature and it was pretty chilly for a summer morning. I got out of bed and got in the shower.

*20 mins later*

I got out of the shower thinking about what happened last night. I cried myself to sleep. I wrapped my pink fluffy towel around my body and did my daily hugine. I picked out my outfit, I really don't give a shit about my appearance any more. I put on my undergarments and put my outfit on. I brushed up my hair and put it in a bun. I walked over to my vanity and applied mascara, lipgloss, and my vanilla scented perfume. I grabbed my things and headed downstairs into the kitchen.  I walked over to the fridge where I saw a note.
It seems that you need time to yourself, Your dad, and I , as well as  your sister have left and we're  not gonna be home for a good 5 months. I'll be paying for the bills and I have a stash of money for u. I love you but your just to much to handle right now .
Love Mom.

Just great! I crumbled up the paper, grabbed an apple and headed out the door to hell.

A/N- short chapter I know I'm sorry. I lied to and I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, my grades are going down hill and I need to pick it up. I'll update soon.