Chapter One// Meeting Him

Diamond's POV

        "Diamond  get yo ass up and get ready for school!" My mom said yelling and knocking on my door like crazy. "Okay!" I said annoyed.. It's to early for this. Let me introduce my self, I'm Diamond Kelly. I'm 5'3 and don't beef with niggas like that. I'm Jamaican and Dominican with grayish-hazel eyes. I'm also 17 by the way. I got out of bed and got and did my hygiene. I put on my white crop top and put an oversized blue long sleeve button down shirt( left it un buttoned) and then put on my high-waisted short blue jeans. "Diamond you got 5minutes!" my mom yelled. I quickly put on my black knee socks. I straightened my hair as fast as I could when I got a text message from my bestfriend Brendon. 

Text Message Convo:

Bestfrandd// Hey Pearl hurry up I'm waiting for you outside. (A/N Brendon calls Diamond anything thats valuable and shiny)

Me// Nigga wait i gotta do my makeup like skurrrtt.

Bestfrandd // // Ight nigga calm down. Imma give u 3minutes then imma leave yo ass at home.

End of Message Convo

I put on my mascara and lip gloss. I forgot to put on my black beanie with my wolfgreys. I looked at myself in the full body length mirror and got my gold watch. Perfect I thought, I grabbed my bookbag and iPhone and left my room.

Brendon's POV

I've been waiting for Diamond for the longest like damn its annoying.

5 minutes later Diamond walks out on her phone probably on instagram.

*Honk*

She look startled and then flicked me off. I chuckled. I rolled the window down

"You got 10 seconds to get in this car!" I yelled She ran and got in. 

Let me Introduce my self I'm Brendon Smith. I'm 6'5 and 17 years old. I'm Jamaican and native with green eyes. I'm Hershey Chocolate and me and Diamond go way back to the diaper days.

*At School*

Me and Diamond walked in together all eyes on us. People say me and her are a perfect together but ion like her like that. Hoes mugged her like crazy but she mugged back. I chuckled.

"Diamond Imma head off to class"I told her. I hugged her and smacked her ass. I mean I don't like her like that but I love that ass. It's to juicy. She smacked my chest and walked off. I can tell she was swaying her hips on purpose.

Diamond's POV

I walked in my AP History class and sat in the back. My Teacher Mrs.Jones walked in. Let the hell hole begin.

*30 minutes into class*

I was writing my history paper when a fine ass chocolate guy came in.

"Are you Mrs.Jones?"

"Yes, you must be Trey."

"Class we have a new student this is Trey. Trey go sit by Diamond, Diamond can you raise your hand please."

I rose my hand and he came walking with his fine ass. He sat beside me and smiled at me.

"Hey" Trey said

"Wassup."

"You cute." He smiled his dimple forming.

I smiled and got back to work.

Trey's POV

Diamond fine! She seem cool, we need to chill sometime. Let me Introduce myself I'm Trey Legend, 6'7. I'm Jamaican and Dominican. With Curly hair. I'm Choco with hazel eyes.

"Diamond can you help me with this question, this shit hard?" I asked getting irritated on this .

She stood up and walked over to my desk. Damn!! She got a fat ass.

"The Answer is George H.W Bush, If you need to study you can come over my house after school." She suggested.

"You fine and smart and yea I'll come over. Just meet me at lunch." He said

*At Lunch*

Brendon's POV

I was waiting for Diamond's fat ass to get to our usual spot. I seen her with this new kid and ion like him. She finally walked over with her little "friend".

"Diamond what took you so long, your usually the first one in the line especially on wing day." I said rudely. I'm not gonna lie i'm kinda of jealous but this punk ass nigga don't got shit on me with his fake Jordans.

"Damn, fuck off Brendon my new friend, Trey bought me lunch from Popeye's." she said with an attitude.

I started getting mad,but I let that shit go.

She finally sat down with her 'friend' Trey.

"Wassup, I'm Trey" He said trying to dap me but I refused and mugged him.

"Brendon stop being so rude, you don't even know him." Diamond said getting irritated

"I'm Brendon" I said through gritted teeth and quickly dapped him

"Imma go" Trey said he gave Diamond a hug and whispered something in her ear and then slapped her ass.

"Why you being so rude to him?" Diamond asked while I just looked at him walk off

"Something off about him, I just don't like him." With that I stood up and left the Cafeteria

O

T

E

Sucky Chapter I know I'm just getting started.

Does Brendon like Diamond?

Why so protective all of a sudden?

Team Briamond?

or

Team Triamond?

By the way follow me on Instagram: @_youngmoneyyyy