Chapter Two// Back Off

Trey's POV

I left the Cafeteria cuz I had to handle business. I went to the back of the school where I had to meet this dumb ass who owed me money. If you haven't guessed yet I sell drugs.I know Diamond thinks its my first day here. But I was here in Middle school but i was the ugly kid so she didn't recognize me till now. Any ways I'm not really in the streets but I help my cousins sell some and I get 75% of the money.

"Nigga where the fuck is my money?!" I said picking him up by his shirt

"Uh-uh I forgot it at home."

"That's the dumbest excuse you can come with?!" I yelled dropping him and kicking him.

"Look I'm being nice. If I don't have my money by tomorrow I'm coming for you." I said. I kicked him again then left.

I walked back inside the school to get to class.

*After School*

Diamond texted me the address to her crib and told me her best friend Brendon was gonna be there. I swear this nigga want her. I'm in my black 2014 Escalde bumpin to Loyal.

When a rich Nigga want ya

And your nigga cant do nothing for ya

These hoes aint loyal x2

Yeah, yeah , let me see

Just got rich to took a broke nigga bitch

I can make a broke bitch rich

But ion fuck with broke bitches

Got a white girl with some fake tittes

I took her to the bay with me

Eyes closed smoking marijuana

Rolling up the Bob Marley I'm a rastaaaaa

I got out and Diamond's house was big af. I admired it for a good 10 minutes. I didn't know she was rich. She act like she was from the hood... I guess she's more than I thought. With that I made my way to the entrance of heaven.

Short and boring Chapter Sorry. I gots go to go to church to get my praise on.

What will happen in there?

I love loyal thats my shidd

Follow me on instagram: @_youngmoneyyyy

V

O

T

E