Chapter Four//Meeting Her

(We were in the living room until...)

Trey 's POV

We heard tiny footsteps coming down the steps.  Diamond got up and I had to stare at that ass. Brendon did too. Diamond was carrying her little sister.  I'm not the type of nigga to go soft but she's cute and looks just like Diamond.  They had the same skin tone and especially the hair.

"Hwi Uncy B" she said running with her feet out to Brendon and hugging him.  I chuckled and Diamond glared at me and started giggling herself.

"Who u?" She said walking over to me.

" I'm Uncle Trey" I said picking her up and smiling at her. Chris walked upstairs mad as fuck but I didn't care worth shit. "What's your name cutie?"

"I'm Brianna and I three" Brianna said.

Diamond was just staring amused on how much me and her little sister get along.

Brendon's POV

I've been up here since 3:48pm and its fucking 9:52pm. I walked downstairs to light snores. I saw Diamond and Bri on Trey while he was on his phone. He looked up, mugged me then went back on his phone.

"You can leave now. I'll carry them upstairs." I said calmly not trying to wake any one up.

"I'll help you, I got Bri." he said

*Upstairs*

Trey put Bri down and left. I was about to leave when Diamond called for me.

"Brendon don't leave me tonight.. Please my parents won't be home till next week" she said in a raspy voice.

I took got in her bed and put her on my chest and stroked her hair.

"I love you Diamond" the words blurted out my mouth. She didn't say anything  back so I assumed she was asleep.

Diamond's POV

He loves me?

What the hell happening...
Shit gonna get heated.

I know it was boring but it gets better!!
V

O

T

E

Follow me on instagram- @_youngmoneyyyy