🚬𝕤𝕞𝕠𝕜𝕖🚬

You can play the song if you'd like~

                                Age~18

This song was requested by K-i-l-l-u-a

"Hey pass that." Killua said eyes groggy. Gon let out a huff blowing the long string of smoke out of his mouth. He chuckled then passed the blunt to his lover. How'd they get here you ask? Two high schoolers smoking on top of their car?? Well It all started a while before now...

"YOO GONN?!" Retz said wailing her hands in the air. Gon smiled lightly and walked to her. "What up retz cracker?" He said joking a bit. She punched gons arm a bit and giggled. "I got this new hit wanna try it with me?" She said clutching onto his arm. Gon smirked, "su-" he got caught off by a glare coming from one and only killua/ his boyfriend. He jumped a bit causing Retz to look up in confusion and concern.

He smiled softly then declined her off with a simple "sorry retz I have plans." Then walked to his lover. "What was that about?" Gon asked with an eyebrow raised. Killua hit him in the back of the head "you idiot! Ofcourse she'd ask you to smoke with her, your the only one she hasn't-" killua was cut off by a loud scream. He turned towards the voice, Gon following his actions.

There Retz was on the flour because someone stole her weed. "THAT WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST" she sobbed. Crying louder and louder teachers soon came to take her away apologizing for the ruckus. Everyone laughed a little, some tried holding the laughter back only ending in them snorting or spitting everywhere . The bell ring signaling the next class was about to start. The lovers split apart, not without a kiss on the cheek from Gon though.

Soon the school day ended. Students flooding from classrooms in all directions. Except two. GON?! Yes but also killua. Killua and gon sat in detention for getting caught smoking in the bathrooms. Of course they got caught. Who wouldn't catch two boys being loud and smoke coming out of the LEFT OPEN DOOR?! Yeah. Who's fault was that?! Oh BOTH OF THEM, THEIR IDIOTS but that's besides the point. Gon and killua sat in their seats four desks away from one another. killua looked at Gon from the Corner of his eye. Gon had a bored look on his face staring into space.

all they had to do was wait for an hour without talking to each other. How hard could that be? OBVIOUSLY VERY HARD FOR THEM. giggles could be heard from the room. Now they were sitting next to each other whispering god knows what into each other's ears. They were unsupervised so they did what any teenager their age would do. They snuck out obviously. Dancing through the hallways they got out the front doors. Grinning Gon said "we should go see the stars tonight!" Killua agreed.

The stars were beautiful if you got the Wright place to see them. Killua knew just the spot too. They agreed to meet up at 10:00 pm. They got into killua's car. He dropped off Gon and headed to his own home.

10:00 seamed to come awfully slow but it was finally time. Gon wore an oversized black shirt with baggy black sweatpants. A cross necklace going around his neck. He grabbed some shoes and booked it to killua's car. The sound of mito yelling for them could be heard as they drove off.

Once they made it to their destination killua let the sun roof up. He and Gon claimed on top of the car. Grinning killua pulled out his stash of weed from his car. He rolled it and lit it up. He took a long suck in and exhaled. He smiled a bit wider as he passed it to Gon.

Gon did the same except he did it multiple times sucking in smoke then exhaling it repeatedly. Back to where we started eh?  "Hey pass that." Killua said eyes groggy. Gon let out a huff blowing the king string of smoke out of his mouth. He chuckled then passed the blunt to his lover. Killua gladly took the blunt. Inhaling and exhaling over and over again. They both did this till the blunt was gone. Gon scooted over and laid his head on his beloveds shoulder. "We should do this more often kil." He said before yawning. "Yeah we should.." killua said laying he head over gons.      

                                  (Not mines!)

Thank you so much for requesting! I don't really know anything about smoking besides my parents so I hope I didn't get that wrong! Anyways see you in the next chapter?