🔲Loaded gun🔳

Play the song if you'd like~

Age~28

'How do i say goodbye when your still holding on?!' We're killua's last words to his husband.

Today was his funeral. Gon freecss found dead hanging from killua and his bedroom ceiling by a rope. He left on note on the he Dresser from where he hung himself. His exact words were 'Move on killua.'

Everyone was shocked by Gon suddenly killing himself. Aunt mito took the news the worst. She cried and cried at the funeral, kurapika and leorio tried to comforted her but the tears kept flowing on and on. They were trying to hold back their tears. It would only make her cry harder if she saw them crying. They knew that. Yet they cried. Their friend they grew up with just died. How could they not cry.

Everyone expected killua to take it hard. Somehow though he didn't shed one tear. Lots of people questioned where killua was at the time, but he couldn't answer... if he did it would make matters worse than they already are.

Killua was having an affair that night. He got drunk at the bar and..he saw a girl that he thought was the prettiest he's ever seen. They started flirting then it just happened..

They started yelling at him then mito spoke up "stop harassing him! I know he had nothing to do with it!! It's alright killua darling I k-know you're s-sa-sad" then she cried in leorios shoulder.

Killua felt horrible he cheated on his husband. He cheated on Gon... "Why.." killua mumbled. Someone asked him to speak louder. He broke down at that moment. "Why.. why... WHY!? WHY DID YOU LEAVE KNOWING I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU?! HUH?! ANSWER ME GON! PLEASE!!!" At this point he was banging on gons casket. Hitting harder and harder. He wanted to see him. He wanted to apologize. He wanted him.

Leorio and kurapika rushed to get him away from the casket. "GET OFF ME. I WANT TO SEE HIM." He yelled and yelled. The only thing that could be heard over him were mito's loud cries.

The funeral ended after that...

There killua sat. A gun in hand. The bedroom that Gon died in. The room he was about to die in. A loaded gun... he looked at the gun. The tears from his eyes wetting it a bit. He smiled when he remembered what Gon had said to him when they were younger.

"Killua!! Yknow what your like a loaded gun! Yknow why?! It's because you are really strong, you kill people no offense, AND!! You have lots of ways to do so! JUST LIKE A LOADED GUN!"

Killua chuckled upon remembering that. He looked at the place Gon hung himself while pulling the gun up to his head. "I'm sorry for everything Gon.." he apologized as he pulled the trigger.

Killua Zoldycks funeral was held the next day.

               (What the gun looked like)