🧬"Gon...?"🧬

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎~

𝙰𝚐𝚎~𝟷𝟾

This song and oneshot was requested by VelvetColors

Killua and gon haven't been talking to each other. Not because they didn't want to of course! Gon went with his father and killua was with alluka but they haven't stayed in contact like they said they would. It totally breaks killua, not knowing where or how your best friend/crush is doing?! What kind of best friend is that?! I mean it's not like he hasn't tried to call him because he has but it always goes to voice mail..."Maybe Gon has a new best friend and doesn't like me anymore?" Killua would say but alluka would always dismiss these assumptions.

Overtime killua stopped talking about Gon, he still thought about him everyday just not out loud. Alluka also stopped asking about him knowing it would just get her elder brother sad. They settled down in a house on elm street. It was a good neighborhood, they liked it a lot. They've been staying there for two years so killua and gon split up about four years ago when they were 14 they're 18 now. "Time sure does fly huh?" Killua would ask himself as he sat on the porch thinking about all the good memories he had with Gon. He sighed getting up to go back into the house, he seen something or someone that look familiar. 'I-is that Gon?' He thought as he got off the porch to look at the person that was walking into a local store. The tears started flowing from the thought of it actually being Gon. 'C-could it be him?' At this point he started running, running as fast as could he wanted to see him he wanted to touch him he want to be there with him. He stopped he had found the person he was looking for all this time...

(Pretend he looks a little older and this is not my art I just edited!)

"Gon...?"

I switched it up a bit because I was reading a oneshot book for killugon and I seen one with the same ending lol I didn't want it to seem like I was copying, hope you still like it though!