Ch.10 Hear me out😞🗣️

🔵🔵Rachael's P.O.V🔵🔵

Today I was going to watch my sister return to action from backstage I'm alil anxious about seeing Randy it's been a few months since I last seen him he's called texted me,sent gifts I was too hurt and busy I realize I will eventually have to face him today I quickly got dressed in this

I put on some make up nothing to heavy just light and curled my hair lil bit added my perfume n I put on my brown leather jacket and my heels grabbing my phone ,

key's and my purse making sure I have everything and I headed out the door locking it behind me and getting in the car setting my purse in the front seat I started the car and hooked my phone up to the cars bluetooth and started playing rihanna's playlist off spotify and I pulled out of my driveway and drove Starbucks listening to songs playing on the radio singing along with the ones I knew.....5 minutes later I arrived at Starbucks I decided to go through the drive thru ordering me vanilla bean frappe and nia favorite drink and two grilled cheeses and i payed for it and started driving to the arena ,the arena was about 30 minutes from my house maybe 40 depends on the traffic when heading down town..................20 minutes later I arrived at the arena I parked the car and I got out I was getting ready to grab my purse and the drinks when I heard my name being called I turned around seeing brie and Nikki coming to me.

Nikki- hey girl hey

Brie- hey u look good

Rachael- hey girls I'm good hbu n thanks

Nikki-good do u need help.

Brie-I'm good

Rachael- no I got it thanks

Once that is said I grabbed my purse and the drinks locking the car and heading inside the arena with girls and started looking for my sister saying hi to few others that were their I found my sister sitting down talking to Natalya and Paige..

Rachael-hey girls

Nia-hey sis u finally made it

Rachael-yes sorry I'm late I brung coffee.

I gave her hers and I started drinking my frappe talking and laughing with the girls I got introduced to a few other superstars and talked to couple of em I was joking around with the girls mostly I haven't seen Randy yet but then again it's still early and lot of superstars and divas were still arriving .

Naomi- looking for someone.

Rachael- no just looking around.

Naomi nodded and we back to our conversation we talked until it was time for my sister nia to get ready for her match I hugged her for good luckl

Rachael- good luck I love u

Nia-thanks I love u 2

I watched her walk away to go get ready for her match I was sitting down talking to the girls when randy walked up he looked upset.

Randy- I need to talk to u rachael
. Nikki- go away Randy she doesn't want to talk to u.

Randy- please I can explain everything please baby