Ch.8 - how could u😭💔

⚫⚫⚫ Third Person Point of View ⚫⚫⚫

It's been a couple months since rachael and Randy first couple dates and they finally are official they been together for a few months now and is very happy so rachael thinks lately Randy has been keeping a secret now everyone knows that when you are keeping something from your partner and your not gonna honest with them about it ,it causes a rift in the relationship. Rachael has a feeling that he's keeping something from her .so rn she is having lunch with her friend brandy.

Brandy- now b honest do u feel like he's cheating on u

Rachael- idk tbh I just hope not I been through a lot and it took me forever to trust him and feel like he's not going to hurt me.

Brandy- understand that but u know we have to do a little investigating and where is he rn.

Rachael- traveling with the wwe

Brandy- that gives us time to definitely try and get some information on y hes been acting like he's keeping something from u.

Rachael- he did forget his iPad at my house.

Brandy-so I get the drink's and u cook n get snacks and we will be stalking his social media accounts.

Rachael-omg lol TBH let's hope we don't find anything.

Brandy- what ever happens we will deal with it when it comes up ok. Uk I'm here for u.

After brandy said that they ate and drank and went shopping and brandy went back home to get some clothes and shoes and to the store and got some wine and headed to Rachael's house and pulled in the driveway and grabbed the bags and carrying it to the door and knocked on it and rachael opened the door and let brandy and helped her with the bags she was kinda struggling with. Rachael put drinks in the fridge for later. They sat down on the couch and watch a movie and started talking about the movie..2 hours later Rachael's Mom dropped off creed and they played with him and talked about upcoming tours and later on that night rachael cooked while randy stalked Randy's social media and nothing seemed unsual until she sees a notification pop up from a second Instagram account.

Brandy- umm rachael do u know if Randy has a second Instagram account.

Rachael-he has only one y did u find something?

Brandy turns the tablet around to show her the second Instagram account notification.

Rachael- that's weird open it see.

Brandy open the second account and wait for it to load and rachael continue to cook and brandy was shocked at all the photos of Randy and his ex wife together.

brandy- omg seriously WTF.

Rachael-what's wrong

Brandy-look at this.

She show's rachael the pictures.

Rachael looked at the photos and read the captions she just instantly felt sick to her stomach and started feeling a little dizzy and not b able to hear brandy calling her due to her heart breaking beating faster having trouble breathing and all of sudden rachael faints

Brandy rushes to her side holding her head .

Brandy- shit Rachael Rachael can u hear Mee.

Tries shaking her awake but nothing works so gets her phone and calls 911 and ask for a paramedics and next called Rachael's brother to watch Creed the paramedics arrive at the same time as Rachael's brother and he rushed inside to get creed from his crib and grabbed his baby bag and his car seat from Rachael's car and put it in his car.the paramedics load rachael on to the stretcher and on to the paramedics and brandy grabs her purse and Rachael's house keys and bag and locked the front door and got into her and she started following the paramedics to the hospital....................20 minutes later she arrives at the hospital and she has to sit in the waiting room.....5 minutes later a nurse came to her.

Nurse- hi I'm nurse Sally is there any family you would like us to notify.

Brandy-yeah her emergency contacts

After that was said the nurse left to the nurses station and started calling Rachael's emergency contacts notifying them on what happened Brandy called Cody and let him know what happened and what hospital they were at............15 minutes later Cody rushed inside the hospital and hugged his wife who just broke into tears she was scared, worried for her best friend.

Cody- it's ok baby UK she's strong and she's not going anywhere rn hell she went through injuries,child birth I think she can handle anything life throws her way.
Brandy-yeah very true lol

Cody wipes her tears and kisses her forehead and they sit down in chairs and wait till the dr comes back with any news..2 hours later the dr comes.

Dr Sheppard- Hi I'm dr Sheppard sorry it took me so long to come over and give any updates I just wanted to monitor her for a bit but I just want to ask what exactly happened.

Brandy-she just recently found out that her boyfriend is cheating on her and she's taking a lot more work than usual.

Dr Sheppard- ok thank u anything else I remember u let nurse Sally know

Dr Sheppard left to continue running tests.. 2 hours later the test were done n the results came back negative for, pregnancy,STDs,stud,cancer,heart disease.etc nia finally arrived at the hospital with Darren and their currently sitting with brandy, Cody waiting to hear from dr Sheppard who's grabbing the files with test results in it and the other dr and nurses moved rachael to the ICU where she is currently under sedation sense her body just went through a traumatic experience and the sedation is giving her body time to rest............15 minutes later dr Sheppard came back to the group to tell them the news

Dr Sheppard- we have Rachael's test results back and negative for anything major but rachael has a concussion and phbs

Nia- what's phbs?

Dr Sheppard- phbs stands for panic heart break syndrome.
Nothing major she just needs to rest,no stress,no wrestling for a few weeks to a month or two no work maybe a vacation is in order.

Cody-don't worry doc we will make sure.

Nia-can we see her now dr.

Dr Sheppard- yes follow me we have her under mild sedation to give her body chance to rest since been overwhelmed with stress.

After that was said he took them to her room and they sat down in the chairs next to her bed nia started crying she couldn't stand seeing her sister hooked up to tubes and unconscious. She's hates not being able to fix what's hurting her sister.while Darren got called back into work

Nia- what happened to her

Brandy-she found out that Randy is cheating on her with his ex wife.

Hearing those words made her want to go kick his for breaking her little sisters heart she hated seeing her sister in any shape of pain feeling like theirs nothing she can do it about but not right now she's going to make sure he regrets hurting her....4hours later visiting hours were up nia had to fly back to national city for work cody and brandy headed home while after work Darren picked up creed from Rachael's brothers house and went to his house he put creed to bed n went to bed since he had gotten time off of work and plans to take a family vacation when Rachael's out of the hospital and the dr clears it.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Word count- 1306