Ch.4 - The Next Morning ☀️☀️

◼◼ The Next Morning◼◼

💭💭Nia's P.O.V💭💭

I woke the next morning around 8:45AM i usually. Don't wake up. This late but Rachael and i got here real late last since we drove. I got up and stretched and i headed to the kitchen following the smell of food i see my sister rachael cooking and i see my nephew sitting in the chair laying on his elaphant stuff animal I took a quick pic of it and I sat at the table and started talking to my sister while she was cooking.

Nia-

Rachael-

Nia-

Rachael-

Nia-

After that was said she made my plate and handed me my plate and I started eating and oh my God this food was tasting like heaven she made pancakes and sausage and eggs I'm loving their heavenly taste she sat her plate and picked up creed and started to breast feed him.....5 minutes later she was done breast feeding creed and I was done eating and I put my plate in the sink and wash while she burps him so he doesn't get a upset tummy after I still can't believe my baby sister has a baby he's so cute usually the oldest would be the one with a baby but knowing what she went through with jack it hurts me knowing I wasn't there to protect her but I haven't had the pleasure meeting Darren I heard good things about him so I want to meet him I was done washing my plate and cup out I see Rachael out creed back down on his elaphant stuff animal his Lil faces he be making are adorable. I heard my sister phone go off notifying her she has a text she picked up her phone and started texting n smiling I decided to ask her

Nia- who u texting over their laughing and smiling

Rachael- Randy

Nia- ooo what u guys talking about.

Rachael- NM just he texted me foo morning and had to double text me with the right spelling lol .

Nia- lol. He must still be half sleep when he texted that.

Rachael- that's exactly what I said lol

Nia- what are we doing today.

Rachael- let's go out and get some shopping and I will show u around town.

Nia-sounds good what time do u want to go.

Rachael-9:33am now so how about around noon today.

Nia-sounds like a plan.

After that was I sat next to creed and started making funny faces at him and he is just laughing up a storm he has Rachael's features cause her nose scrunches up alil when she laughs and his does it too. I missed alot in my sister life I plan making up for the times I lost with her.............15 minutes later I was laying down watching TV with Rachael who's holding Creed on her chest we were watching court cam this show has us laughing, talking smack about it but who cares were just talking out loud with opinions 😂 the things people do in court is seriously ridiculous but it's also funny..2 hours later I was in the guest bathroom getting dressed and putting on my shoes on and make up fixing my hair.....5 minutes later I was done getting dressed and I came to the living room to see rachael was dressed and so was creed.

Rachael & Creed-

Nia-

I found it very cute that rachael had creed dressed up like her one of these days we will have to match like that i grabbed my purse and rachael grabbed Creed baby bag and we headed to her car i unlock the door since she had her hands full and she opened the door and put him the car seat and strapping him in and double checking to see if it's secure and closed the door behind her and she got in the driver's seat and I got in the front seat putting my seat belt on and she pulled out of the driveway and started driving to the shopping center and we were talking about wrestling and if theirs been any update on if I'll be returning to the ring I'm not going to lie miss it.