ch.9- two months later⌚

👥👥 Third Person P.O.V👥👥

It's been two months since rachael was in the hospital rn she's on vacation in Hawaii with her sister and Darren Creed is with her mom rachael was still hurt after finding out that Randy was cheating on her she thought she could trust him with her heart but he couldn't he broke her heart but she knows that she doesn't want to spend this vacation lost in the heartbreak she was there to take a break from work and stress life brings she was currently in the hotel room with her sister getting ready to go to the pool she was dressed in this

Nia dressed in this -

They put on their sandals and headed out of the door locking it behind them heading to the pool area in the hotel.........12 minutes later they arrive at the pool and found a lounging bed and set their stuff down and was backed into a very toned muscle chest nearly falling but he caught me.

Dave- I'm sorry r u alright n Rachael is that u

Rachael-ya n omg Dave how u been

Dave-I'm good hbu u look amazing u still with Darren

Rachael-no we co parenting he has a bf

Dave- o that's right ive heard how's creed

Rachael- getting big he's 2 now

Dave- so tell me r u seeing anyone.

Rachael thought of how bad Randy broke her heart but she knows it is time to move on.

Rachael- no hbu

Dave-I'm single rachael and Dave talked over drinks nia was talking to daves friend and they were pretty much hitting it off the aura of heart ache was disappearing Dave healing wounds as it started getting late they walked by the water nia went to dinner with dave's friend Rob, Rachael and Dave sat by the water catching up about everything that's going on in life, Nia arrive back at the shared room at 11:45pm noticed her sister wasn't there yet she decided to wait up..two hours later dave drops Rachael off at her hotel room with hopes of seeing her again rachael went to change in her PJs.

Nia's pjs-

Rachael's PJs -

Rachael's PJs -

Once rachael was done changing  she went to her sister's room and got in bed and started talking about everything they did , laughing the Bond they have grows stronger and stronger cuz rachael knows her sister is the only one she can trust and rel...

Once rachael was done changing she went to her sister's room and got in bed and started talking about everything they did , laughing the Bond they have grows stronger and stronger cuz rachael knows her sister is the only one she can trust and rely on they talked for hours till they both got tired n Rachael went n got in her bed made sure she put her phone on the charger n fell asleep soon as her head hit the pillow.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

Word count- 465