Chapter 18- Stormy Weather

Warnings: Not edited, please excuse grammar and/or poor imagery. Some spicy kissing. May raise your standards for men. 

Author's POV:

Ron came in and started fixing up Harry then Draco, he was good with healing up scars because his mother taught him and George and Fred would always yet into fights. Harry left the library with Hermione and Ginny as Ron stayed to pay extra attention to Draco's leg.

"Draco what the hell were you thinking."

"That I would win, which I did." he winced in pain as Ron fumbled with the potion. 

Ron scrunched up his face, "By the looks of it, both of you lost. Although Harry looked like he was winning when he turned you into a ferret... again."

"He did nothing like that!" Y/N started laughing but stopped as Draco shot her a glare. "What really happened was I was transfigured into a ferret for less than two seconds before Crabbe turned me back. Besides, I knocked him right into the eye!"

"So what Draco, you ran in pulled out your wand and started fist fighting him?"

"No, I was here first. After he came in I called him out for pretending to be my best friend using polyjuice potion, he lied but as I pressed further he admitted to it, then I hit him in the eye. He drew his wand out and I pulled out mine then people started crowding around."

"I think you left an important part out of there Malfoy."

"Shut up you weren't even there!" he let out a sigh then mumbled, "I might have said whoever wins gets you."

"That's stupid Draco, you already have me. You don't need to best Potter to continue dating me."

Draco bit his lip ignoring everything she said but the way she said "Potter" exactly like he did. His tongue poked the inside of his cheek holding back a laugh at the thought of his girlfriend picking up the way he talks, thinking it was really adorable.

He continued to talk about the "battle" as Ron piped in killing his triumphant tone. He looked like a little kid talking about an action scene in a movie. It was obviously biased with the way he was talking but Y/N didn't really care. By the time Ron was done no one was in the library, not that it was really packed after the fight, but there were only candles floating around the room making it seem less like the annoying study area it was before. 

His head was on Y/N's lap as she absent mindedly played with his hair brushed it out of his face and combing her fingers through it. Ron instructed him to lay down and without hesitation chose this position which they must have been in for at least 20 minutes. He was still talking about Harry, and how much he annoyed him. The way he is the center of everything and is only popular due to a prophet from his childhood. She listened while absent mindedly played with his hair twirling it between her finger and brushing it to the side of his face. Y/N agreed with him every now and again slightly feeling bad because Harry likes her. 

They spent a few minutes  in silence listening to the rain and the wind whistling outside. Draco stared up at the ceiling getting tired when Y/N broke the silence her voice slightly wavering, "Promise me to never fight someone without talking to me first"

"Are you angry with me?"

"I was, then I was just worried about you.  You could've gotten seriously hurt, or in trouble with Dumbledore, just promise me."

"I promise that I will tell you I am making bad decisions before making them."

She lightly pushed his head off of her lap as he laughed at sat next to her. Y/N was trying to hold back a smile and still look angry while crossing her arms over her chest. Draco brushed her hair behind her ear cupping her cheek. "You look absolutely freezing we should get you back to your dorm"

Y/N looked down at her shirt which was still soaking wet. "Yeah that's probably a good idea"

Draco ran over to get his umbrella and jacket wrapping it around her. Suddenly a flash of white light along with the sound of thunder came. She jumped back from the door as Draco pulled her head to his chest. "Don't worry it's only a bit of thunder. I got you."

"I know it's silly to be scared of storms..."

"Nonsense, now I think I got just the spell." still holding onto her he apparated to just outside the Slytherin common room looking at the big door with metal snakes around it. He opened the door as she relaxed and cleared her throat. "how about you stay with me tonight. I've got food, and I know your probably starving"

Y/N smiled as he took her arm and quietly ran to his room. He took both of her arms and pulled her into his dorm then moving her towards the bed almost exactly as before. He stopped pulling away for only a second to grab his quidditch jersey from his closet handing it to her. "You can't go to sleep like that, you actually have to return this though."

"We'll see" she playfully took it from him and motioned with her hand to turn around. He rolled his eyes smirking as he covered his eyes and faced the wall.

"You know I have actually seen you in your bra before, wonderful night I might add."

"Yeah I know but I haven't gotten changed in front of you before. It's so awkward."

He laughed under his breath, "Can I turn around now?"

"Yes you can" he did a very goofy smile as he played with the hems on his own jersey. He kept walking closer as she backed away eventually leading to him towering over her on his bed. He kissed her deeply snaking his tongue into her mouth. She let out a moan making his smirk and have his hands travel down to her waist slightly squeezing it. He broke away for only a second then pecked her lips before moving away.

"What was that for?"

"For looking absolutely beautiful in my jersey. Now I will go grab some food for you." As he was walking away he stopped at looked at a piece of paper on his bed, he paused looking at it deep in thought, "Did Pansy bring this over?"

"Yeah I was meaning to ask you about that, why do you still have her do your homework?"

"Because I am terrible at herbology. Did she hurt you when you were um- well tied up"

"Not really, well I mean she said some rude things but-"

"I swear I'm going to kill her, she comes into my dorm when I told her to stop and then she insults you. God she is so-"

"Annoying I know, which is why I made her throw up slugs until she would untie me." 

Draco shut his cabinet door in shocked delight, "No way. My girl did that?" y/n nodded her head proudly getting under his blankets. He walked over with her favorite snack, "What did I do to get such a badass girlfriend."

A/N: NO they have NOT slept together just heated making out with pants on and shirts off when they were sneaking around. I am not robbing you of them, just saving them for something I have planned later on.

Also I cannot believe there are over 400 reads, thank you guys so much!!! I didn't think I would ever get more than a couple readers. This was a requested chapter by a voter and I think it turned out pretty good.