Chapter 36- Dumbledore

Y/N's POV:

"So Dumbledore, we expect Claire-" Draco started.

"Blair" I corrected

""Whatever, we expect her to be expelled. She's the daughter of he-who-shall-not-be-named. Tried to kill us, and has used the obliviate curse without teacher's permission."

Dumbledore slowly nodded stroking his beard. "Interesting. Especially since she had come in here not to long ago asking the daughter of Riddle to be expelled also. I dismissed it finding it completely ridiculous that you y/n would be his demon spawn. Now you two have come up with the same lavish story."

"You don't believe us?" Draco sneered. "I was just kidnapped in the middle of the night at this dumb school! Swear I'm going to pitch myself off the astronomy tower-"

"Yes yes yes, pitch yourself off the tower if you have to spend another year here. Are you denying that she is the daughter of Riddle? Is she not of his blood?"

"I haven't done anything wrong, my grades are all passing, I have never once done anything worthy of being expelled. So if you think for one second I am leaving you are wrong."

"Good thing we have the sorting hat to decide your fate."

I looked at Draco fearfully as he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. "Of course the disciplinary action at this school is decided by a filthy old bewitched accessory. And what of Blair? Are you not going to do anything to her? Besides you know her parents are wizard journalists or whatever they call themselves."

"I actually don't know any such thing. There are no wizards on any continent with the last name l/n" Draco was about to start yelling at him again but Dumbledore raised a hand to calm him down and continue speaking, "Y/N has done nothing wrong in my eyes. I do not care who her parents are, I just wish to know the factual truth behind the story without any manipulation or bias so I have something to say to the board when they ask why I have expelled Blair. Understood?"

He placed the hat on top of my head earning glares from Draco. "Hmmm you are the daughter of Riddle, most of the reason I put you into Slytherin. However, your lack of knowledge of your childhood allows you to not have any knowledge of the evil that has been your father. Her story with Blair was all true."

"There that wasn't so hard was it?"

"You're not going to expel me?"

"Bah!" he swatted his wrist completely dismissing the notion, "If I did that who would keep this one here in check?" he whispered in my ear nodding over at Draco who was mumbling angrily in the corner.

I smiled and thanked him for seeing me at such a late hour and walked over to Draco taking his hand and leading him out of the room. He stopped abruptly in the hall pulling me in for a kiss, "Thanks for saving me I guess."

"Wow. That was so heartfelt you're going to make me cry."

"Just shut up and snug me already. It's all I can think about. Saw you nearly get choked to death because of me. Please?" he stuck out his bottom lip playing with the hem of my shirt, "Please love?"

I desperately missed him too, even if I saw him earlier in the day, there is something about being kidnapped that makes you need a person. "Fine, since you asked nicely I guess." I reached up and pulled him down by his neck to softly bring our lips together and melt into the kiss. His hands firmly grabbed my waist pulling his mouth away slightly to smile down at me then to peck my nose and rest his forehead against mine.

"This might be a good night to sleep over at your dorm." his voiced wavered as I could tell he was still nervous about having that lunatic out on the loose.

"I think I'll second that." I chuckled. To my surprise he lifted me up holding me in both of his arms as we apparated to the Slytherin common room. He threw me down on the bed as he crawled on top on me to lay his head down on my chest placing a gentle kiss to my collarbone before shutting his eyes and draping his blanket over the two of us. "Draco?"

"Yes darling?"

"Don't worry about Blair. We'll get her."

"Of course we will my love. After all we are the two most powerful in Slytherin. Best grades and performance that is."

"We could also ask for the trio's help if Dumbledore doesn't find her." I suggested.

"Meh yeah I guess." he looked up at me then scooted up to briefly kiss the side of my face, "Now let me sleep I've had a long night."

"I don't get how you can sleep at a time like this."

"Darling after what happened tonight I am both physically and emotionally exhausted. But you are testing my ability to fall asleep with your constant talking."

"Point taken." I sighed feeling like I was going to go to sleep as well. "Love you"

"Love you too. We'll get her."

A/N: Hey babes. I wrote this over the span of a few days and finished it really late so excuse things not making sense or grammatical inconsistencies. Anyways, hope y'all are doing good and if you aren't my messages are always open!

2.5 reads. I still cannot comprehend. THANK YOU!!!!!

Interpret the meme above as you will. My friend thought it meant he loved himself. I personally believe in Drapple supremacy.