𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

"You guys totally like each other!" Midnight blurts out.

"We do not!" I yell back.

"Do too!!"

"Do not!!"

Midnight bursted into laughter, I deadpan and ask her why she's laughing. 

She wipes her eyes, "You are so oblivious to your own feelings." 

"Yeah I know, I do that on purpose." I respond bluntly. "Feelings cause trust, trust causes pain. I don't need to waste my time worrying about feelings when I am trying to become a hero and make my mark." 

"Y/n, you're a teenager. Every teenager has feelings whether you want to believe it or not. I know crushes when I see them." She pauses for a second, "and you trust me and Aizawa right?" 

I walk over and sit on the couch, "Yeah, but that's a given. You saved me from villains and treat me like I belong here. Of course I love you guys, there's no reason for me to not." 

She sighs and smirks as she sits down next to me, "You guys still like each other." 

"We do not! I'm not anything special anyways! Plus, there's no way he likes anyone!" I cross my arms and lean back. 

Her jaw hangs open as she looks at me, I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow, "Y/n! You're telling me that you aren't anything special?! Look at you! You're stunning! Not to mention your personality! You're a great person with great desires! There's no reason that people shouldn't  be drooling over you!"

I feel heat rising to my cheeks and I look at her, "I could beg to differ, but I don't feel like debating over this so... thank you." 

Midnight giggles as she takes a CD and puts it into the DVD player. The movie plays on the TV screen. I ask what movie she put in there.

She smiles, "A horror movie!" 

"Are you kidding me, I don't really like horror movies you know that and-"

"Shush, the movies starting." 

I was going to tell her I was tired, but I might just fall asleep during the movie. 

We were 30 minutes into it, and I felt my eyelids getting heavy. Soon I let my eyes close, and doze off to sleep. 

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

I wake up from Midnight's lap to the sound of the front door opening. I shoot up and look at the door, expecting some kind of intruder. I see a man with long black hair covered in bandages. 

I groan and lay back down, "You scared me shitless, Aizawa."

"Y/n, it's noon. You should be up anyways." He responded.

Midnights eyes shot open, "Aizawa! You're back!" 

He just nodded and set his keys down, heading up to his room, "I'm going to get rest. Y/n, text me if you need anything." 

I get up quickly to run and hug Aizawa. I wrap my arms around him very carefully, making sure he doesn't get hurt, "I'm glad you're back, I fed the cats while you were gone. I think they missed you too." 

He patted my head and rested his head on mine for a quick second, "Thank you."

He walked up the stairs and Midnight grabbed my wrist to turn me around, "You should ask that boy to hang out today!"

"Will you let that go already! He wouldn't want to hang out with me! Let's do something together. It's Saturday, so think of something we can do while I get dressed." 

I run back downstairs, dressed up and ready, Midnight was too. She decided to go shopping, so I take some money and put it in my phone case. We head out the door and walk to the mall.

Time skip (to the Monday after)

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Are we gonna have a sub?" Kaminari asks. 

Iida pushes up his glasses, "It's probable. There's no way Aizawa is in the condition to-"

"Hello class. Today You will be paired up for sports festival training. It will be a series of obstacles, and ending with 'Last One Standing' style matches. However, that is two weeks from now. Today I will pair you all up with a classmate to train with until then." Aizawa interrupts. I smile and look down at my phone, turning off my music and taking an earphone out of my right ear. 

Everyone looks at him with their mouths wide open. I wanted to laugh, but I kept it in. Did they really expect Aizawa to stay home? Pfft, idiots. He wants to get payed. Plus, whether he wants to admit it or not, he loves this class and could never allow someone else to teach the materials he's supposed to teach. 

He picks up his clipboard, "Okay, let's get started. First, Ashido and Kaminari." 

They both fist pumped the air, "Second, Y/n and Bakugou."

I froze. He did that on purpose, he must have. Are you serious right now!? Bakugous gonna annihilate me! No. Nope. No he won't. He definitely won't... he totally will.

I look in front of me to see Bakugou looking back at me, but he didn't move his head too much. It was like he didn't want people to know he was practically stabbing me with his eyes. If looks could kill I swear to god I would be on the floor bleeding out. I just fiddle with my fingers and look down, not paying attention to the other pairs. 

Aizawa released us to plan training schedules and stuff. I was spacing out, but as soon as I look up I see Bakugou towering over me. 

"After school, meet at my house ready to train, we can head to the woods near my house. There's an empty area out there we can go to." He said. 

I nod and we walk out as the bell rings. 

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

I was in a tank top and tight leggings with my hair tied up in a ponytail. I knock on the door and wait for Bakugou to answer. 

I jump at the voice of a loud middle aged woman through the door, "Katsuki! Next time get your lazy ass to the door, you hear me!?" 

She opens the door and her eyes immediately sparkle, she's a spitting image of Bakugou... yells like him too, "Oh my god!! Masaru!! Katsuki brought a girl over and didn't tell us!" 

Who i'm guessing is Bakugou's dad walked up to the door, "Well she's very pretty! Katsuki? How come you did te-" 

"You idiots! We were paired up to train! This old hag is getting the wrong idea!" Bakugou yelled as he walked outside and stood next to me. He was wearing a tank top and shorts... all I could think at that moment was... 'wwwow. Wow. What is fucks name is going on.'