Surprise

Carter POV:

When I arrived at Adrianna's friend's house no answering walked back to my limousine sadly brooke is still with me, this whole week has gotten busy with work I couldn't focus on Anna I had to work harder Thomas, Rick, John were at me like no other for the shipments to keep coming in, then dealing with my company, adrianna is a distraction I'm always thinking about her before I go to bed and when I wake up, brooke called me that morning to have lunch I agreed to it she talked about how happy she is with her man even though she flirts with me nothing new there, I told brooke about Anna how I feel about her christ she is even happy that I found happiness, when I saw Anna whistled for a cab my heart sank she didn't want to even look at me after she gotten in, I knew she was pissed off I kinda don't blame her I didn't talk to her at all, I do feel bad about that.

"Can you bring me home"? Brooke says, I nodded

"Don't get too worked up, hopefully she'll listen, I know she is jealous, can you blame her?, she likes you Carter find her I bet Ross can track her down for you, go get your woman", pulled out my phone to call Ross

"Ross you need to do something for me quick, find your hookup to track down adrianna"

"Just fucking do it"

"Jenna said that, what hotel"

"Just find out what hotel and get back to me", I hung up lighting up a cigarette

"Okay that's a start a hotel, sounds like she is running from you"

"She is, she even jumped the fence how do I know cause I FUCKING heard it plus neighbors dog was barking like hell"

"Don't do makeup sex, listen to her girls like to be heard" I nodded as we pulled up to her place, she got out

"I would like to meet her sometime, tell her that I said it, alright you take care talk to you soon, don't get drunk because your emotions are everywhere right now, I bet she is though" she laughs as she shuts the door.

Looking at my watch its 10:47pm

RING RING

"About God damn time" I yelled at ross

"Are you sure she is there"

"Thanks man don't tell Jenna I'm going after her, she'll call her then she will run again", I hung up the phone, walked outside got in my own car.

Arriving at the hotel that Ross told me, I was only wearing blue jeans, white tshirt, my hair is messy.

Walking inside the lobby going to the front desk

"How can I help you sir"

"Is there Adrianna Rose, booked in earlier today"?

"I'm sorry I can't give that information out sir"

"Mr.White" I looked on the other side behind the desk

"Oh hey, haven't seen you in awhile, how are you and your family" I told him

"Real good sir real good another baby on the way, what can I help you with"?