Operation Pathfinder

"I leave for ten minutes and this happens.", a MRVN states with a angry face on his monitor.

"Who is he?", asked Wraith while she was cleaning off some of the blood.

"The ever so friendly simulacrum known as Pathfinder.", Mirage says boisterously and slaps the robot on the shoulder.

"Better question who is she Elliot?", Pathfinder questioned with a question mark on his monitor.

"Wait a Simulacrum? Wait you were a human?", Wraith gawked at the robot and had began to list off questions.

"He was a human at one point but, he doesn't how who his creator is though.", Mirage stated while pouring himself a beer.

Path then smacked Mirage up the side of head and commented this, "That is my information and you have no idea what it feels like to not know your own creator."

"Actually tin can I do know what that is like. I never met my own father so up yours robo hipster.", Mirage got to his full height and poked the MRVN in chest.

Wraith begun to laugh and for first time they see her smile.

"You two are really funny.", Wraith cackled and wiped the tears out her eyes.

"No but, seriously Elliot. Who is this woman and why are there dead bodies in the bar?", Pathfinder demanded.

"Meet our new roommate Wraith. And you can check the cameras if you want. I don't feel like reliving those events.", Elliott replied while cleaning off his wingman.

"Listen Elliott... first it was the weapon designer and now this. Why?", Pathfinder shook his head at Mirage.

"Path the real reason of why I did it is because, I know what it is like to be at rock bottom. To feel completely alone and abandoned.", Elliott replied while giving a wink at wraith.

"Do you have a name Ms. Wraith?", Pathfinder asked while suspecting her to have more than she is providing.

"My real name is.... Renee H. Blasey. But, please call me wraith when in public.", Wraith begrudgingly admitted.

"Nice to meet you Renee. My name is Pathfinder and MRVN unit 0618. I am also a simulacrum and the cofounder of the paradise bar.", Pathfinder bowed with a little bit of cheekiness.

"Look at you Path trying to be all formal.", Mirage teased.

"Oh shut it your lack of formality is the reason why you get in so many fights. Anyways Renee where do you come from?", Pathfinder switched his attention back to Renee.

"I don't actually know... The only thing I know about myself is my name and that is it. I woke one day in a lab and I had amnesia.", Wraith stated while rubbing her head.

Mirage noticed she was rubbing her head.

"Are you feeling okay?", Mirage asked while he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Yes but, whenever I try to remember something I get this massive Migraine.", Wraith commented with a little bit raspy breath.

"Do you want something to drink?", Mirage asked while making his own whiskey.

"A appletini would be nice.", Wraith replied with a smile.

"You got it Ms. Blasey.", Mirage winked and went straight to work.

The three roommates talked the rest of that night.  After realizing how late it was Mirage and Wraith to bed. Pathfinder took care of the dead bodies. Then a certain apex games enthusiast arrived.