Everyone loves Blisk

Sorry in advance this is going to be a long dialogue story. Action will pick up next chapter.

"If you are here to start a fight the door is that way friend. We already have enough corpses.", Pathfinder stated while shaking his head.

Mirage soon realized who walked into the door and rushed over and shook his hand.

"It is pleasure to meet you Mr. Blisk.", Elliott stammered at the man.

"Who is Blisk?", Wraith asked pathfinder.

"He is an ex-apex predator and founder of the Apex games along with the syndicate. He is also this morons idol.", Pathfinder commented with a grimace on his chest.

Blisk looked at Elliott with a slight look of distain and said, "Sorry kid but, I am looking for a certain girl by the name of Renee."

Mirage got a little defensive and replied, "Sorry sir Renee is not here but, you can leave a note."

Blisk then punched the Elliott in the stomach and he collapsed.

"I remember you... you're Evelyn's son. It's crazy what happened in that civil war. Isn't it Mirage?", Blisk asked with a sneer.

Elliott had a grimace grow across his face realizing once again he was not strong enough. For them.

*Flash back 12 years ago*

"Wake up! Wake up!", yelled Elliot to a man with a lifeless expression on the ground.

Blood stained Mirages face and he felt so weak.

If he had only been stronger.

*Flash back ends*

"What do you want with me anyways?", Wraith realizing what just happened to her new "room mate".

"I want you to be the one of my new legends for the new and revamped apex games. I have gotten a group of well rounded individuals for these games and I am looking for three more competitors.", responded Blisk without skipping a beat.

"Why should attend these games?", Renee question with a look of distrust.

"You can get a living space, medical and answers.",
Blisk told her with a realtor smile.

The two looked to the left and saw Elliott slowly rise to his feet.

"She won't be going with you anywhere.", Elliott demanded while taking in some breaths.

Blisk was about to walk over to Elliott again until pathfinder said, "Why don't we go with Renee. Me and Elliott over there could be your other two legends."

Blisk stopped in his tracks and asked, "Why? What is so special about you two. What makes you legendary."

"Well I am a pathfinder unit so I can grapple hook around and I am a simulacrum." , Pathfinder commented.

"I have the ability to bamboozle people with my clones and go invisible for a short time.", Elliott replied while using a bamboozle to talk for him.

"What is your combat prowess?", Blisk inquired.

"I was in the salvo civil war along, with the training from my uncle who was a pilot.", Elliott replied with hollow eyes once again having to remember his failures.

"I was a black belt in Brazilian jujutsu and Muay Thai.", pathfinder commented.

Blisk with a sigh stated, "Fine as long as she wants y'all that is okay with me."

"I mean... how do you know who I am? Why should I trust you.", Wraith asked skeptically.

"I know you are a Hammond lab rat on the run and I can't give you any guarantees. However, what I can give you is safety. I can keep Hammond off your ass and you can search for your answers.", Blisk replied with a shrug.

After a few minutes Renee stated, "Sure we will join you."

"Alright let me call a jet.", Blisk stated.

Next chapter will be introducing a certain lmg lover. I also write attack on Titan fics.