Ramphart enters the fray.

The story begins with a young woman smacking her head back against the chair.

"Damn this drop ship is a pain to sleep on.",  Wraith stated rubbing her head.

"Ditto. By the way Blisk is there any coffee around here?", replied a yawning Mirage.

"No and before we go to the games I have to pick someone up on the way out there.", Blisk responded while sharpening his knife.

"Well isn't that a partic- particl- dumb issue.", Mirage stammered.

"Unlike you losers I can actually shut myself down till we get there.", Pathfinder replied with a smirk on his monitor and shuts himself off.

"Anyways who are we getting?", Wraith questioned while spinning her katana on her finger.

"My weapons specialist and personal mechanic. She has been helping me design a new Titan along with the help of an ex pilot.", Blisk replied quickly and straight to the point.

"Huh that's kinda funny I actually live with a mechanic as a roommate. She is crazy.", Mirage chuckled to himself.

"Mr. Blisk we have arrived.", the pilot announced.

"Alright blokes time to get off.", Blisk stated shaking the tin can.

"Alright I am up.", Pathfinder scoffed with a angry face on his monitor.

Wraith stepped out noticing an abundant of  Apex Games propaganda along with a near fanboying like reaction from Mirage.

"Mirage cool it and don't cream your pants.", Pathfinder sneered and smacked him on the back.

"Oh shut up tin can. I am just appre- aprec- admiring the scenery.", Mirage rapped back flustered.

"Alright let's go knuckle heads.", Wraith stated with a small smirk.

"Hey your hair is starting to come back.", Mirage pointed out. 

"Oh it is... I didn't notice.", Wraith mumbled. 

"Listen baldy I lost my memories as well and I don't act like the epitome of darkness.", Pathfinder jeered at  the small woman.

"And if call me baldy again you won't find out those memories.",  Wraith threatened with of lightning coming out her eyes and her kunai in her hand.

"Whatever you say... baldy.", Pathfinder replies with a big grin on his monitor.

Just before Wraith was about to say something Blisk commented, "Time to move out and stop acting like children. That is Mirages's job."

"Yeah that's righ- Hey what did I do?!", Mirage exclaimed at Blisk. 

Blisk simply chuckled and led the team inside the facility. They entered the front door and it had memorials of all the previous apex predators.

"Who are these pictures of?",  Mirage asked as respectfully as he could knowing the implication of the memorials.

"These blokes were the best damn pilots money could buy. The Apex Predators. The IMC's hunters. My team. They helped me build a monopoly of blood and glory. I owe them this aleast. Their legacy must be known. Which is actually kinda funny because vipers daughter actually resurfaced recently.", Blisk answered remorsefully and with a smile. 

The room fell silent until they reached a place called Ramya's Repairs.

"Hold up Ramya works here?",  Mirage questioned.

"Is that a problem.", Blisk asked confused and mildly threatening.

"Of cour-s-s-se not she is my room mate. *cough* It's just she never told me she work with an old hero of mine.", Mirage corrected himself and used a clone to do a praying fetal position pose.

Blisk shrugged and simply commented, "Fair enough I guess."

Blisk walked off into Ramya's and left a thankful Mirage.

"You good buddy? People don't tend to make you scared.", Pathfinder says with an almost concerned tone.

"I am not scared of Blisk. I am scared of his reputation. A man of his prowess is a  very powerful enemy to have. So I try to stay on his good side.", Mirage said tapping his robotic companion on the back. 

"Is that Witt's voice I hear?", Ramya asked looking out her studio. 

"Yo how is it going Rams?", Elliot stated while doing his signature smile and fingers gun.

(Author: For the record this a MirageXWraith and a MirageXRamphart book. The ending couple will most likely be Mirage and Wraith.)

"I am doing pretty good thanks for asking Mate.",  Ramya replied giving Elliot a hug.

"Oh hey Path and who the hell is this CHICK!?!", Ramya questioned.