Chapter: 4

Bam! I landed on my bedroom floor in my room.

“I knew it was a dream!” I yelled pulling my face off of the floor.

I got up and sat on the edge of my bed quietly.

“Ugh~!” I moaned laid down on my bed.

I laid there with my eyes closed for a few seconds until a bright light shined on my closed eyes. I opened my eyes slowly blinded from a gold light and looked at where it was coming from. The bright light was coming through the sides of my bedroom door lighting up part of my room just from the bright light. I got up quickly and looked around for something to hold, and all I saw was the teddy bear Sungmin gave me, so I just took the fuzzy bear and held it close to my chest. With my arms wrapped around the bear, I slowly walked closer to the door. When I finally got close, I reached my hand out to grab the door handle. I turned the handle slowly and opened the door reveling a beautiful lit up room. I walked into the room holding the bear at my side. Looking at the high ceilings and ornate decorations in the room it reminded me of Super Junior’s dorm. Seeing the bright red bows, large Christmas trees, pretty lights, a beautiful fireplace, and everything just made me think of Sungmin also.

“I see your thinking of us.” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Huh?” I looked around the room for someone.

“Minae.” someone put a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly turned around with a small scream.

“Donghae?” I looked at him.

“Yeah?”

“Omo, you scared me. When is this going to be over? Am I seriously going to go through this stuff just like in the one movie?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he said straightforwardly walking past me and sitting on a chair next to the fireplace, “Come sit.” he smiled.

I walked over to the chair and sat letting my feet dangle from it.

“Okay, so what are you going to show me? Siwon showed me my past and Leeteuk just scared the crap out of me.” I frowned.

“Siwon was the ghost of Christmas past and I’m…” he stopped for me to answer.

“Ah~ present…that makes sense, sorry.”

“Anyway,” he smiled, “doesn’t this fire look beautiful?”

I looked at the bright fire that Donghae was talking about and saw not a fire, but me and Eunhyuk at the mall.

“Would Sungmin like this?” I asked Eunhyuk holding up a shirt.

“I guess.” he answered, “He likes a lot of the things you do, so what would you want?”

I put the shirt back and continued looking through the racks full of clothes.

“How about this?” I asked again holding up a white and blue stripped shirt with a hood, “I would wear this if I was a guy.”

“That looks good.” Eunhyuk smiled, “Do you think Teukkie would wear this?” Eunhyuk put on a funny monkey hat.”

“No, but you would.” I laughed walking over to him and fixing it.

He picked up a strawberry hat and put it on my head, “You would like this one right?” he laughed.

“Yeah,” I smiled, “You should get this one for Donghae.” I said picking up a fish hat.

“Omo~ I should!” he looked at it, “Okay, so I’ll get this for Donghae, and I’ll get Leeteuk that cologne he wanted for a while then.”

“I’m done with my list. Are you?” I asked, as we put the hats back.

“Yeah, let’s go check out after I get the cologne.” he said, as we walked to the fragrance section of the store.