Chapter: 2

Minae’s POV

“Bbobbo.” Eunhyuk told me.

I smiled just to make him happy then leaned up to kiss him, as he leaned down.

After a two second kiss, I pulled away from him and opened the door to my dorm using my index finger. Once the finger scanner recognized my finger print, the door automatically opened.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” he smiled, as I opened my door.

“Okay.” I smiled back.

“Oh,” he stopped me before I could walk into my dorm, “I have a special gift for you tomorrow.” 

“Same…I can’t wait to see what it is!” I smiled.

He laughed, “We’ll keep each other waiting. Goodnight, love you.”

“Love you.” I smiled at him then shut the door, after I walked into my dorm.

Right away, I went into my room, set the fuzzy Christmas teddy bear on my bed, and got changed. I put on my button up silky blue pajama shirt with a tank top underneath and matching pants. The silky pajamas had penguins on them doing many different cute poses. I laid down on my bed and held the teddy bear in front of my face in the air.

“I feel bad that I did that earlier..” I said aloud.

Suddenly, a card fell from the teddy bear’s scarf. I picked up the card and read it, “Merry Christmas! ~Sungmin.”

I kept a straight face, as I set the card on my nightstand. I got up and shut off the light on my bedroom. Now, my room was only lit by a nightlight and lamp, so I just unplugged the nightlight and laid back down in my bed. Looking at my nightstand, I saw the card just sitting there. I placed the bear next to the card and reached out for the lamp.

“Bah humbug.” I said shutting off the lamp on my nightstand.

***

Throughout the night I slept soundly, until I was awoken by a strange feeling lurking in the air. I quickly opened my eyes and gripped my bed sheets close to my body, as I was breathing slow, listening for a single sound. Suddenly, my nightlight startled flickering on and off rapidly, then lamp, and my room light. The lights vigorously flickered at a wild speed for a few moments, when suddenly, everything stopped simultaneously. I sat in the dark room, like I did before, and waited, scared as can be. I reached out to turn on my lamp, but before I could, I froze and listened…listened to the sound that made me cower behind my bed sheets. The sound of footsteps, heavy footsteps, creeping though the hallway. The steps got louder, louder, louder, louder…until they stopped. Suddenly, the door knob to my bedroom started moving. I hid myself under the bed sheets, silent, still, and scared. The door knob crept open with a small tap to the back of the wall, as l clenched my teeth together. I felt a tug at my bed sheets, which made my heart stop. A glowing figure, I could see through the sheets, reached it’s hand up to the top of my sheets and pulled them down. My eyes were closed, so I couldn’t see what it was that was standing in front of me. I felt something touch my shoulder, so I opened my eyes quickly in fear. Once I did, I saw some I knew and had just saw.

“Leeteuk?” I asked, “Why are you in my room this late?”

“I am not Leeteuk. I am Park Jeongsu.” he corrected me.

“Um, okay, I haven’t called you that since I first met you four years ago, but okay…And why are you glowing a dull green color?” I reached out to poke him.

“Because,” he started, as my finger went threw him, “of what happened tonight.”

I was in shock, “Because of tonight? Because of me?”

“Yes, because you didn’t treat Sungmin with the right Christmas attitude.”

“I told Eunhyuk to tell Sungmin that I was sorry though.” I said still confused.

“Eunhyuk did tell Sungmin that you were sorry, but also because of your negative Christmas spirit. I am here to give you a message.”

“Okay, Leeteuk-” I started.

“Park Jeongsu!” he corrected me.

“Sorry, Jeongsu, this is all because I don’t like Christmas? Are you and the guys pulling a prank on me to teach me a lesson about Christmas or something?” I asked.

“This is NOT a prank!!” he grew louder, “I am here to tell you that at 12:00 midnight, exactly, you will be visited by the first ghost out of three! For what to come is not an illusion and you shall not take what is said lightly! Learn from what they say! Yet I am just an apparition, I am real!” he yelled.

He disappeared quickly after making the room dark again. Scared out of my mind, I rushed over to the vanity in my room and groped around for my phone to call Eunhyuk.