Fiancée

There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.

                                                                              Arthur Conan Doyle

_____________________________________

Sooyoung is very busy building connections the moment she landed back to Korea to start her own business. At first, she doesn't really know what kind of business to start since her dream self-owned clothing line is hard to achieve at the moment. She doesn't have enough money to pursue her dream job but she has to start something here in Korea after her  fiancée successfully landed a job in a prestigious magazine company. 

Sooyoung doesn't have the heart to stop her partner in pursuing her dream to become a successful photographer someday. 

"What do you think? I think this is the perfect location for your café, Sooyoung-ah." Seulgi said excitedly. 

Sooyoung smiled then gently cupped Seulgi's face. "Do you think so, babe?" 

"Yeah. I have a good feeling about this place. I know that a successful café will rise here very soon." Seulgi said smiling brightly. 

They heard a fake cough then looked at Seungwan who's smiling awkwardly at the owner of the building. The lovebirds just chuckled to each others then continued the negotiation for the place. 

Sooyoung believes that it won't hurt if she'll start a coffee shop since she worked as a barista in Seungwan's family café in Canada. That's how she became friends with the said girl who happily came back to Korea with her and Seulgi. Seungwan said she wants to start anew too, then stand on her own feet since she's an adult now. 

Sooyoung is really happy because Seulgi and Seungwan, the two most important people in her life, are together with her in Korea now. She can't imagine going back to Korea alone after all that happened before.

 "Welcome to Joy's café." Seulgi said making Seungwan laugh. "What's funny?" 

"Why Joy's café?" Seungwan asked. The trio are back to the purchased building for Sooyoung's coffee shop, exploring the place and doing some plans for renovation. 

Seulgi spread her arms wide. "Because this café will give customer's the joy they need to start their morning right." She looked straight in Sooyoung's eyes. "And because the owner of this café is my own definition of joy." 

Sooyoung blushed. But Seungwan rolled her eyes. "Fine. Joy's Café it is." 

Sooyoung walked closer to Seungwan who's busy typing something on her laptop. "Thank you so much, Seungwan unnie."

 Seungwan looked up then smiled. "You don't have to thank me, Sooyoung-ah. I'm always happy to help you and Seulgi."

 "You are really so kind, Seungwan unnie. I hope you'll find your future partner here in Korea. You deserve all the best things because you are so kind." Sooyoung said sincerely. She's honest. She really wants Seungwan to be happy. 

Seungwan smiled. "You are very kind too, Park Sooyoung." 

They heard Seulgi calling 'babe' so Sooyoung excused herself then joined her fiancée who's reaching something in a top shelf. Seungwan just watched the happy couple with a small smile on her face. 

__________________

 "Do we know someone named Bae Joohyun?"