Chapter 8: Breakups and Makeups

Toy Chica's P.O.V.

I smiled widely at the dead animatronic. "Yes! Victory's Mine! All Mine!" I yelled. I quickly dryed off the oil and took off the smell of her. I hid the sleg hammer in one of the heads and unlocked the door.

I came out to see wide-eyed animatronics. "Where's Chica? I need to talk to her." Foxy spoke. "I'm right here. I am Chica." I smiled. Freddy growled quietly but we can still hear it. "What's wrong, Fredbear? Ate too much pizza?" I joked. Bonnie and Foxy cracked up laughing on the floor.    

"No. What's wrong with your makeup. You look uglier than I first saw you." He joked back. Now Bonnie and Foxy were crying of laughter. There sides must hurt. I looked at the mirror and saw dirt on my face. Probably from that room. I wiped off the dirt and found freddy walking down the hallway. "Hey freddy!" I called him over. He turned around in his human form. "What?" He asked. "You look adorably cute." I blushed. "Really? I do?" He blushed. "Of course you do, handsome." I purred. I pushed him against the wall.

"Love me like crazy." I kissed his lips. Now he blushed harder. My cheeks were burning blush red. He kissed me back in a loving way. Until I heard crying. A camera watched us. The night guard is here? Freddy stopped and ran away to the office. I heard him pleating. What have I done.

Freddy's P.O.V.

I stopped kissing Toy chica and ran to the right door. (Y/N) was crying while Bonnie held her close. "It's OK. It'll be alright. Maybe he didn't mean it." Bonnie tried to calm her down. "No it's not! He hates me and got some other girl! He'll never love me!" (Y/N) cried, "Why did I ever fall in love with him! I'm so stupid!" "No your not. He's the stupid one. He's gonna miss out on a beautiful, adorable girl like you, (y/n)." He said. Then I stepped in and looked at her. She turn her head and saw me. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU. YOU TRAITOR. YOU FREAKING CHEAT. YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME. WE KISSED. WE PLAYED TOGETHER. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME!" She screamed. "I'm so sorry. To make it up, I'll sing a song for you." I pleated. "Fine. But it better explain something." She jumped out of Bonnie's arms. We left to the stage.

(Y/N)'s P.O. V.

"Sit so I can start." Freddy said. I sat down still mad. Then he sang.

" Were waiting every night to finally roam and invite.

Newcomers to play with us, for many years we've been all alone.

Were force to be still and play the same songs we've known since that day, an imposter took our life away now were stuck here to decay.

PLEASE LET US GET IN, DON'T LOCK US AWAY!

WERE NOT LIKE WHAT YOUR THINKING!

WERE POOR LITTLE SOULS, WHO'VE LOST ALL CONTROL!

NOW WERE STUCK HERE TO TAKE THAT ROLE!

WE'VE BEEN ALL ALONE, STUCK IN OUR LITTLE ZONE SINCE 1987!

JOIN US BE OUR FRIEND OR JUST BE STUCK AND DEFEND, AFTER ALL YOU ONLY GOT!

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS, IT THIS WERE YOU YOU WANNA BE?

I JUST DON'T GET IT, WHY DO YOU WANNA STAY?

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!, IS THIS WERE YOU WANNA BE?

I JUST DON'T GET IT, WHY DO YOU WANNA STAY?

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!, OH.

Were really quite surprised to get to see you another night.

You should've looked for another job, you should've said to this place goodbye.

It seems like do much more, maybe you've been in this place before?

We remember a face yours, you seem acquaintanced with those doors!

PLEASE LET US GET IN, DON'T LOCK US AWAY, WERE NOT LIKE WHAT YOUR THINKING!

WERE POOR LITTLE SOULS, WHO'VE LOST ALL CONTROL!

NOW WERE STUCK HERE TO TAKE THAT ROLE!

WE'VE BEEN ALL ALONE, STUCK IN OUR LITTLE ZONE SINCE 1987!

JOIN US BE OUR FRIEND OR JUST BE STUCK AND DEFEND, AFTER ALL YOU ONLY GOT!

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!
IS THIS WERE YOU WANNA BE?
I JUST DON'T GET IT, WHY DO YOU WANNA STAY!

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS! IS THIS WERE YOU WANNA BE?

I JUST DON'T GET IT, WHY DO YOU WANNA STAY!

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS, OH!!!!" He sang. I cryed. I can't believe the pain they've suffered. And plus me yelling at Freddy makes it worst for him. He already lost his life and now I broke his heart thing. I don't even know if he has a heart.

I walked on stage still sobbing with tears trailing down my face. "Im so sorry. But I can help you guys through it. I've lost someone here a long time ago. When I adopted a child." I hugged him and kissed him. I saw Toy Chica appear around the corner. "Leave us alone you restarted fake chicken!" I yelled at her. She smiled in return. I went over to give her 'a piece of my mind'. "Don't come near me or else I'll do the same thing I did to Chica to you." She purred. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yelled her. "You'll have to find out." She said. With that, she walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi. I haven't done these in a while. I want you to guess which head, Toy Chica or, in my case, aka Mis.coke bottle legs, hid the sleg hammer.

Question 1: Guess, which head the sleg hammer is in?

A: Freddy head

B: Bonnie head

C: Chica head

D: Foxy head