Chapter 6: Finding Vivi

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I took the tablet and looked through the camera feeds. Dining room: nope. Restrooms: nope. Hallways: nope. Supply closet: nope. Backroom: nope. WAIT. I looked at the backstage camera and saw a black, non-seeing, camera. I turned up the volume.

I heard muffling in the back ground. I picked up the phone and called Rose. "Yes." Rose said. "Meet me by the backroom. I showed you it." I told her. "Ok." Rose hung up. I then called Raven and told her the same thing.

I grabbed my flashlight and took off running, sweating with nervousness. I finally got there meeting Rose and Raven. "So whats the plan?" Raven asked. "First, I'm gonna listen for sound. Then, Rose is gonna crack open the door quickly. Then, me and Raven are gonna come in running. I'll jump on Chica and Raven will get Vivi while I distract her. Ok?" I explain. They nodded yes. I listened for sound and heard loud shuffling. I told Rose to open the door and she busted the door open with her foot.

Me and Raven ran in and saw chica holding the arm of a suit. I jumped on top and Raven untied Vivi. She was still unconscious. Raven and Rose ran to the office where poor little Kimmi curled under the desk, scared.

Ravens P.O.V.

I set Vivi down on the chair. I took out my bandana and aired it on Vivi's face. She began to wake up. I smiled and me and Rose hugged her. She smiled weakly.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. "Ya, am I alive?" She asked. "Ya, we saved you." I said honsetly. "Don't worry, you're okay now." I assured her.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

"CHICA! What was that?" I yelled. "Sorry. It was an endoskeleton." Chica said. "That was my friend, Vivi." I said. "Oh..." Chica said then left.

"I wonder where Freddy is?" I walked off to be startled by...