Chapter 7: Toy Revenge

Goldie's P.O.V.

I sat in the back of the hallway and stared at the nightguard. She looked scared. I wonder who she is? I slowly lefted my head up and stood up. I turned into my human form and walked away from the shadows.

"Hello, what's your name?"  I asked. "Uhh, (y/n)." She said. I kissed her hand and smiled up. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I flirted. She blushed a pale pink and walked away.

I wish I had time to talk to (y/n) but I don't. I have to worry about a bigger importance. Something bad is gonna happen. I think to Chica if I can predict it right. I just hope (y/n)'s alright.

Chica's P.O.V.

I was finished making pizza for me and the crew and set it on the table. "COME AND GET IT!" I yelled. I blew the aroma of pizza across the whole inside of the pizzera. Then I braced myself for the incoming of animatronic boys coming my way. I walked away startled and found myself in the parts/service room.

I saw them eating the whole pizza without me. It was mad. I looked for something to slap them with and bumped into another animatronic and accidentally turn her on. She looked up at me smiling. "Hi. I'm Toy Chica. You can call me TC for short." She smiled. "Well hi TC. I'm Chica and I guess were sisters?" I asked. "Sure. Let's have fun together." Toy Chica smiled widely. I walked out waiting for her. Were gonna have so much fun.

TC's P.O.V.

That idiot thinks she can be me? Well she has it all wrong! I will make my way to her spotlight, that should be mine! Watch your back, Chica, I'm coming your way. I stood up and walked out. "Hey everyone! This is my thinner sister, Toy Chica." Chica chirped.

Let's act. "Hi. I'm Toy Chica or TC for short. Let's be friends." I blurted out. It was Bonnie and Foxy smiling at me but Freddy doesn't look to good. He's glaring at me. I turned into my human form accidentally but he didn't look amused.

I wore a yellowish-gold dress and leggings at the bottom. I had knee high orange and yellow striped boots. My cheeks had blush on them and I have a high squeaky voice. My hair was blonde and was in a high ponytail with braids coming at the end. My eyes are also a more vibrant light purple and skin was pale.

"I keep doing that. I'm so sorry." I chirped. Bonnie stood up and said,"It's ok. We all make mistakes," He hugged me in his human form. His lavender purple hair brushed on my face.

I stared at his tall purple bunny ears. Man, those things are huge! I broke the hug and smiled. "Want some pizza?" Bonnie asked. "Sure. Can I have some time alone with Chica?" I questioned. "Sure." Bonnie said.

Bonnie lefted and me and Chica went backstage while I locked the door. "So sit down Chica." I told her. Chica sat down. "I've been waiting for so long to do this. And now I can." I said. I grabbed a sleg hammer. "What are you gonna do with that?" Chica asked. "Hurt you of course." I answered. I jacked her up and killed her with the sleg hammer.

Bye bye Chica, and hello Toy Chica!