FRIDAYS w/ ERAMBASKET

Fridays with Ellie, Spencer,
Lance, Jacob and Karl! <3

- ELLIE / MEIZIAH

Of course, she's the one who has the important role. She host every Fridays at her house after all. Nakatutok siya sa kusina dahil 'yun lang ang araw na halos lahat libre sila. The club's schedule and their academics or class schedule became a struggle kaya simula noon hindi na lumalabas ang club or naghahang-out sa eateries. Every Friday afternoon, she's in the kitchen cooking food for the whole team.

- SPENCER

At first, palaging dikit lang siya kay Lance. Playing mobile games and everything. He used to steal glances at Ellie on the kitchen. But when he became comfortable, he started to attend her and help her. Since he's been living all by himself, he knew how to cook since no one would do it for him.

At tuwing nasa bahay naman ang kapatid ni Mei, he would go upstairs to play valorant with him. Yup, close sila.

- LANCE

Saan pa ba? Of course, he would be the one starting a game! Since all them were just waiting for the food, he'd always come with ideas of making the day end with them enjoying. Pero tuwing nakikita niya na matatapos na ang pagluluto ni Mei at Spence, he would always sneak in to help them prepare the plates, untensils, and etc.

We stan.

- KARL

Sitting beside Jacob, and probably roasting him. He's not really interested in any kind of mobile games, and he's literally a newbie! Remember the 'among us' game? xD. It's a force of habit to roast and fired back an insult to Jacob all the time. In that way mas nagiging chaotic ang club. Lol.

- JACOB

He'll definitely tease Karl all the time, bringing up names, making him jealous but it's literally pointless and he knew that to himself. Well, let's just say that he's one of those cocky seniors we had. The one who loves to tease, but always end up getting roasted. Lmao.

THANK YOU!

[ author's note ]

At last. This is the end. Last chapter or last part. (Lol, I'm still putting bonus) It's actually just a bonus. Sorry, if you're ever disappointed with the ending. But I won't apologize again since I liked the way this one ended.

At the last narration, you might be wondering why I didn't even show them saying their iloveyous' to each other just like how romance should be. But I believe that, a love that comes in that form is stronger than just the love you are hearing.

It might be a little confusing, but I've tackled one issue here. And it was Meiziah or Ellie's confusing feelings about Lazarus. What happened to her, is possible. Being infatuated for almost four years is possible, and she just thought that it was something deep since her definition of love back then was way too ideal. : )

I hope that you learned something from the story.

Remember to love and to dream, today until the next tomorrows. Sort out the sorrow, and stay bright under the sun.

[ other stories ]

If you want to heard more about Lazarus, please check out Lovedream #1: The Sun that Sets with You. Some of the untold stories and answers to those confusing questions will be there.

Just visit my profile or click this link; https://www.wattpad.com/story/200045813

And also, please check out my Lovedream Series!

City of Eramis #2 is already posted. Another epistolary for Eustace.

Just visit my profile of click this link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/229990392